cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BAPI_PRODORDCONF_CREATE_TT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am using BAPI- BAPI_PRODORDCONF_CREATE_TT, for confirmation and goods movement.

I am passing parameters in that BAPI and I'm successfully getting order confirmed as well as goods movement.

Problem is,only Header material (For ex: 12001) with movement type 101 is getting posted where as all the down level components with movement type 261 are not getting posted and all are hitting COGI. This COGI error is not able to solve from 2 months.

Where as, I’m confirming through normal transaction CO11N and make a Goods Movement, all the components Header level to down level components are getting posted.

PP experts please help me in this regard.

Regards

Sharath Kumar S P

Message was edited by: Sharath Kumar S P

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

Hi Sharath

Do not Use MVT_IND = F, for items which are being Issued. This indicator is used if we are receiving Goods from Order i.e. for header items and co products only. Items which are issued can be posted directly to order, if these are components of order the reservation number can be give(recommended).

Regards

Prince

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Answer by Mr. Prince Jindal was correct and its working fine.

As he suggested, Movement indicator "F" should be used only for Header material, if you used for components level material then it will throw a error of Interface.

I would also like to inform you all that, it will generate 2 material documents for 101 and 261 separate but in serial.

I would like to know what are merits and de merits, when system generates 2 documents for an order when its get confirmed.

Waiting for your answers

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

There is no impact if you generated two document one for 101 and other for 261. SAP it self recommended that for goods receipts 101 and goods issues 261 must be transferred in separate packages when confirmation done from BAPI.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There are no merits or demerits by using one or two document numbers(in your case). But it is always recomended you seperate out material issue document with material receipt document.

If you have no numbers defined for material movements, then SAP will not work.

These setttings of number assginements for each material movement are made at client level.

Number assignment for material documents/physical inventory documents depends on the transaction/event type which is also allocated to each transaction/plant in Inventory Management.The transaction/event types are divided into groups of number ranges. A number range interval has to be defined for each group.

In std SAP event type - WA  / WR is used for goods issues which has number range - 4900000000 to 4999999999

and event type - WF is used for goods reciepts for Prod Orders and has number range - 5000000000 to 5999999999

check what number ranges are defined in your system. T code : OMBT.

for further help : please check this link

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_45b/helpdata/en/f9/6cec6eb435d1118b3f0060b03ca329/content.htm

sjeevan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Good to know it's working for you. Also check out the following thread, where in the last reply by David Woods, he mentions that they do not populate the GOODSMOVEMENT table but it still post the goods issues and receipts, if you have auto goods receipt and backflushing are active.

http://scn.sap.com/message/7355504#7355504

0 Kudos

I'm actually using BAPI_GOODSMVT_CREATE to make the goods movements against my production order in 2 completely different steps. I could make it work fine for issuing materials against the production order with GM Code = '03' and Movement Type = '261', but not for posting the GR with GM Code = '02' and Movement Type = '101'.

I now know that you also have to set the Goods Movement Indicator = 'F' for the goods receipt.

Many thanks to Prince and Sharath!!

Regards,

Tim.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For BAPI_PRODORD_CONF_TT, Goods Movement are linked to a confirmation via LinkConfGoodsmov table. Check the details of BAPI2017_GM_ITEM_CREATE & BAPI_LINK_CONF_GOODSMOV which are linked associated with BAPI_PRODORD_CONF_TT

Regards,

Bhaskar

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Bhaskar,

Thanks for timely reply.

Check whether Link of goods movement is correct or not?

I am attaching screen shots for your understanding, go through that and help me to solve this.

First screen is Header materials with all down level components and followed by BAPI, and parameters i am passing through. Hope u could catch some mistake if I'm going wrong.

Please suggest what else should be passed in this BAPI

Regards

Sharath

0 Kudos

When posting goods-movements via confirmation in dialogue mode (e.g.

with CO11N) the completed indicator on the (COWB_COMP-ENDKZ)

goods-movement screen is set whenever you choose final confirmation.

There you have the chance to keep it or to remove it. If you keep

it, the indicator is copied to IMSEG-KZEAR, transported to the

inventory management and finally copied into the reservation.

Then the final issue indicator RESBD-KZEAR is visible in the order.

If you remove it, it is not copied to IMSEG-KZEAR and finally not

set in the reservation.

That means that you will always have either both flags (in CO14 and

CO03 as well) or none.

The final issue indicator in dialogue mode is determined by PP-SFC,

it's changable by the user, but it is never changed by

the inventory management.

If you post goods-movements in decoupled mode (via PP-PDC or via a BAPI

or by using COHV or CORUPROC or something else) we always create

AFFW-records. When posting AFFW-records we always set IMSEG-KZEAR

and the inventory management decides whether KZEAR should be kept

or removed. Since we dont't know in PP-SFC if MM-IM will keep it or

remove it later, we always clear COWB_COMP-ENDKZ.

If MM-IM keeps IMSEG-KZEAR, it will be visible in the reservation

but it's not visible in CO14, because we did clear it.

If we would not clear COWB_COMP-ENDKZ, but the indicator get's

cleared later in MM-IM we would get a strange behaviour:

The final issue indicator is not set in CO03 but it is visible in

CO14.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mukesh,

Actually, I have the situation which is described for you.  I'm using BAPI_PROCORDCONF_CREATE_TT to post goodsmovements but the "completed" indicator that appears when I checked the confirmation (and GMs post) in CORT (detail view) is not set.  But if I check the order using COR3 (Display Process Order) the "Final Issue" indicator is set.  In the same way, the indicator is visible in the reservation.

There are a SAP note or official documentation about this?  I need supported it to the production users.

Thanks in advance,

Jose

former_member184655
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sharath,

1.If in T.Code OPK4,for the order type and plant combination,if the check box for all components

under Generally Valid Settings tab page is included means,then in CO11N,once after entering the

order no and operation details,if the goods movement key is hit and then if the data is saved

means,the system will perform 261 movement automatically even if the backflush indicator is not

either at the component's material master level or else in the work center or in the routing or else in

the production order.

2.If the backflush indicator is set means,then during order/operation confirmation the system will post

the 261 movement automatically or the non-manual posting of GI is carried out for 261 movement for

the order components.

3.Check the reason of the error that is available in COGI.In my understanding this functional Module

works in the same way like CO11N and if it's working fine for CO11N,then it has to behave so in the

BAPI. Check for the exact error of goods movements.

Regards

Mangalraj.S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the reply, but if you could see the below screen shots, I Guess u could give even appropriate answer to resolve this.

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Error message is M7 349?

Please fill in GOODSMVT_ITEM-ORDER_ITNO. -0002 for 101 good receipt for production order and

GM_Code 03: Goods issue

Goods issue without reference to a reservation of order.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Rupesh,

Thanks for timely reply. I have gone through ur ideas but unable to find a success.

But before tat i just wanted to show the parameters what i am passing through in BAPI.

I am attaching screen shots for your understanding, go through that and help me to solve this.

First screen is Header materials with all down level components and followed by BAPI, and parameters i am passing through. Hope u could catch some mistake if I'm going wrong.

Please suggest what else should be passed in this BAPI

Regards

Sharath

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Do you have the components batch managed  then you have to pass the batch number and storage location too.  Please note goods receipts 101 and goods issues 261 must be transferred in separate packages

See SAP Note 540392 question 10

Also for technical reasons, goods receipts and goods issues must be transferred in separate packages of inventory management - this  leads to the different material documents.                         

Please try the same and come back.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Please first go through OSS note 208477 you can restrict the COGI when confirmation done withBAPI confirmation parameter of OPK4 for incorrect good movements will not be considered.

To prevent this records you should us report CORUPROC as scheduled job

Also refer this link,

http://scn.sap.com/thread/1193515

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the reply, but if you could see the below screen shots, I Guess u could give even appropriate answer to resolve this.

Kindly help.

sjeevan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There can be many causes for that error.

In the table GOODSMOVEMENTS, make sure you're passing MVT_IND = F

ValueDescription
          Goods movement w/o reference
BGoods movement for purchase order
FGoods movement for production order
LGoods movement for delivery note
KGoods movement for kanban requirement (WM - internal only)
OSubsequent adjustment of "material-provided" consumption
WSubsequent adjustment of proportion/product unit material

Also check:

ORDERID

ORDER_ITNO

RESERV_NO

RES_ITEM

RES_TYPE

MVT_IND