cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error While Installing a VB 2010-Application Containing Crystal Reports 2010

Former Member
0 Kudos

Trying to install an application I get the following error message after the download of the first file:

Die Datei "C:\Users\myuser\AppData\Local\Temp\VSDDFB4.tmp\Crystal Reports for .NET Framework 4.0\CRRuntime_32bit_13_0.msi" wurde seit ihrer ersten Veröffentlichung geändert. Klicken Sie auf "OK", um den Download zu wiederholen, oder auf "Abbrechen", um Setup zu beenden.

At a second start of the installation I watched the download in the directory C:\Users\myuser\AppData\Local\Temp\VSD7D5A.tmp\Crystal Reports for .NET Framework 4.0. It seems to work, the name of the file appears and after the error message it disappears.

This error occurs on an XP-system as well as on a Windows 7 32-Bit system.

The included files in my VB-Project can be found in the attachment.The development system is Windows 7 64-Bit.  

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183750
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Translation of the error:

The file "C:UsersmyuserAppDataLocalTempVSDDFB4.tmpCrystal Reports for .NET Framework 4.0CRRuntime_32bit_13_0.msi" has been changed since its first publication. Click "OK", to repeat the download, or click "Cancel", to exit Setup.

From the description, I am not sure how you are trying to do the install(?). To use the MSI you will have to download it and run it local. You may be wanting to do a ClickOnce install?

- Ludek

Follow us on Twitter

Got Enhancement ideas? Try the SAP Idea Place

Share Your Knowledge in SCN Topic Spaces

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ludek,

I created the installation package using the publishing feature of VB and added the file "SAP Crystal Reports Runtime Engine for Net Frameworh 4.0" to the required components. After that I got a setup package. Running this package on another computer the error occured.

Yours sincerely

Jupp

former_member183750
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

OK. The first thing you want to do is use SP3:

http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-7824

Don't use SP4 if you are working with web apps as there are viewer issue there. Also, see KB - 1537950 - Crystal Reports for Visual Studio 2010 Click Once deployment fails with the error: CRRunti...

- Ludek

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ludek,

after trying out the second link it works.

Thank you very much!

Jupp