SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PSCD Correspondence FPCOPARA - Entries 0000000 found

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi PSCD Folks,

We are trying to generate and print 'Account Statements' using standard correspondence events (702 and 703) but after entering parameters in transaction FPCOPARA when I try to save; I receive message "Entries 000000 found Do you still want to save". If I save and execute the run program doesn't throws any error but I don't get any data in spool...Which means no correspondence was picked for printing?

Conifiguration:

1. Correspondecne Type and Variants are in place
  2. Business Partner and Contract Accounts have Correspondecn type assigned.
  3. Form are assigned (in FICA correspondence and in Cross- Application Componenets)

Data is present in Table DFKKCOH and entries have correspondence keys asscoaited.

Can anyone PLEASE guide me what is wrong or if there is an OSS note (I didn't find any)???

I am functional so ABAPers please advise in layman terms !!

Appreciation + Points for HELP

Thanks a lot,

Sid

3 REPLIES 3

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sid,

The message that you are getting is because the number of entries that is being returned by the FM

FKK_CORR_DFKKCOH_NUMBER_GET, which is triggerred during the save event of FPCOPARA is either 0 or greater than 1000.

I think that the data in table DFKKCOH is not meeting certain conditions and that's why its not getting picked by the FM FKK_CORR_DFKKCOH_NUMBER_GET.

I would recommend you to place a debugger in the FM and then run FPCOPARA and try to find out the reason for no entries being picked up.

Hope it helps,.

Thanks,

Amlan

0 Kudos

Thanks Amlan..it helped

0 Kudos

Hi Kashif,

Can you please let me know how did you resolve the issue. As I am also facing the same issue.

Waiting for your reply.

Regards,

Mohammed Farooq