cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Opportunity field change history needed in WEBUI

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a requirement that when we edit any of the fields in an opportunity in WEBUI in any of the sections, and then SAVE the opportunity, I have to capture both the old value and new value for all the edited fields. Is there any standard FM or BAPI or anything else that can help me achieve this. This is needed so that we can track the details that have been modifed in an opprtunity and send notification to the  person responsible about the changes.

Request your inputs / soggestion to address this.

We are using EHP2 FOR SAP CRM 7.0 version.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Found the answer on an earlier post.

http://scn.sap.com/thread/1797178

Here are teh details for anyone who needs it in future.

First, you need to make sure there is the change documents captured:

1. Customizing in transaction type.

There is a check box "No change documents" in the transaction type settings. Please make sure it is not checked on, in order to get the change documents.

2. The change documents are written for all CRM objects mentioned in the transaction CRMC_OBJECTS that have the flag marked for change document (e.g. docflow information is not maintained as change document relevant Double click on the object and see the details) For individual fields, the data element should have been flagged for the change document.

Change documents are save in tables CDHDR (header), CDPOS (item)) for the certain change objects.

Based on you requirement, you can use READ_CHANGE_DOCS of the class CL_CRM_COMPONENT_CHANGE_DOCS to get relevant change documents information.

Cheers,

Saurabh Mathuria

former_member1139057
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi'

I would like to have change history at the opportunity for campaign allocation - do you know if its possible?

I cannot see Campaign i transaction CRMC_OBJECTS

Best regards

Lone

Answers (0)