cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add new infotype to ESS personal profile

0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

I saw that there are some other topics opened regarding this, I think I already read all of them but still not covering my issue. Or I'm missing something badly.

So, I need to add infotype 0860 to personnel profile, infotype that is not originally provided by any SAP country schema.

For this I followed this documentation with some exception:

http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_05/helpdata/en/38/fd1f7ed337404cae5c8a2341dbdca4/content.htm

1. I enhanced the HRPAD BOL model with my infotype 0860.

2. As structure HCMT_BSP_PA_XX_R0860 does not exists in the system I created one and change the Attribute Structure Name of Dependent Object IT0860 and Abstract Object IT0860_NN to my new structure ZHR_HCMT_BSP_PA_XX_R0860.

3. I created the configuration for overview screen ( but not also for details screen and validity selection as I don't need to edit the information ... I just need to display them). - configuration was created as a copy of family configuration.

Configuration Name: ZHRESS_CC_PER_OVR_PENALTY_XX

(Copy of HRESS_CC_PER_OVR_FAMILY_XX Config)

I also change the parameters for my infotype.

4. I added the columns that I want to display them from the infotype (so I can see them in configuration)

5. I created the Wire with:

Component: FPM_LIST_UIBB

Configuration Name: ZHRESS_CC_PER_OVR_PENALTY_XX (my overview screen customization)

Port Type: Lead Selection

Connector Class: CL_HRESS_CONNECTOR_PER_OVR

First Level Rel Name: IT0860_REL

Issue: The information box with my new infotype appears  but no values are displayed. (No data available)

Entries exists in the system for my pernr.

Main question will be if I really need to create the others 2 configuration for details screen and validity selection even if I don't need them.

Second question, as I didn't find anything relating this, me creating the Z structure as a replacement for HCMT_BSP_PA_XX_R0860 is this right? Is there any other ways to do this.

Any help on this matter or from where to continue my analyzes is greatly appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

So, as I said I don't have class CL_HRPA_UI_CONVERT_0860_XX in my system. If someone else is having this class in his EhP 5 system this means that it is generated from somewhere. Question is from where?

Regarding V_T7XSSPERSUBTYP view, most probably the entry is created here once a new infotype is added to HRPAD Model (HRPAD_EDIT_MODEL Tcode).

NOW, I manage to solve the problem.

So, I added my infotype to HRPAD Model as I mentioned above. A new entry was created in V_T7XSSPERSUBTYP but with the standard values

Structure: HCMT_BSP_PA_XX_R0860

Conversion Class: CL_HRPA_UI_CONVERT_0860_XX

But I don't have none of the objects in my system. For the structure as I mentioned, I created a custom one ZHR_HCMT_BSP_PA_XX_R0860. For the conversion class I used the basic one CL_HRPA_UI_CONVERT_BASIC. Everything works fine now.

Observation: In addition to this, if some of the values are not coming to screen, implementation of BAdI HRPAD00INFTYUI can help.

Thnaks for your support,

Hope that my solution will help others also.

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello.

Do you see fields SANCT and SANTX in ZHRESS_CC_PER_OVP ?

We can see all fields exception SANCT and SANTX. They are blank.

SAP cann't help us. Because it Z CC. =(

Former Member
0 Kudos

Note 1891403 - Short dump in infotype 0860 when using infotype framework

Former Member
0 Kudos

Usually when it says "No data available" it is because the infotype/sub type has not been added to

V_T7XSSPERSUBTYP.

Have you done that? (IMG: Specify Use Case and Active Subtypes).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check whether is there any other country specific class for 860, but when I take a look into my EhP5 system, there is a class CL_HRPA_UI_CONVERT_0860_XX for version 99.

I think it should exit in ur sytem or might be have look at any other system in ur landscape to see if this class is present there or not.

0 Kudos

First, thank you for all your time.

Second, going through Sagar Blog and Yugandhar suggestion this is what I found:

1. I have the entry in table V_T588UICONVCLAS but it seems that class CL_HRPA_UI_CONVERT_0860_XX does not exists in the system. Is this class generated from somewhere!?!?

2. When I run Tcode PUIT_UI the message that I receive is an error message: "No active nametab exists for HCMT_BSP_PA_XX_R0860.

Hope this help a little more in pin pointing the problem and the actions that need taken.

sagarjoshi
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please check my blog

http://scn.sap.com/community/erp/hcm/employee-self-service/blog/2012/06/13/summary-of-configuration-...

There could be several reasons why data is not displayed. Most likely is that there are some missing entries in customizing table (e.g. V_T588UICONVCLAS)

Please go through the blog and check all test transactions (e.g. transaction PUIT_UI) for appropriate layer.

Ideally the screen structure HCMT_BSP_PA_XX_R0860 will be delivered by SAP but this seems to be missing as of now and I found only a screen structure for Russia country.

If you dont need detail and validity screens then I think this should work without creating them since there will be no edit button from where it will be launched.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Looks like you have created custom structure, you might have to assign the Conversion Class for your structure. You can do it from SM30 V_T588UICONVCLAS

Apart from this there might be some other issues too, have a close look at ur code.

1. If you are trying to display old records which are not current then you may have to implement the BADI: Change Default Start Date

2. I think Better to switch on the SQL trace and see whats happening, check is select operation is performed on the IT0860. SQL trace would give u a better picture/more clue on what is happening at ur end.

3.debug it. (For WDA there is special option in debug tools to check context values etc)

Former Member
0 Kudos

and in case if you are not able to find out whats going wrong and if you don't have much time then you can try the alternate last approach by creating the custom feeder class.

ssharma28
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sagar,

I have enhanced personal profile with infotype 0077_10(for US).

But when i am trying to edit data and save, I am getting this dump.

Type conflict with ASSIGN in program CL_HRPA_UI_CONVERT_0077_US====CP

System is trying to assign structure hcmt_bsp_pa_xx_r0077 to hcmt_bsp_pa_us_r0077.

dump is coming at this line of class CL_HRPA_UI_CONVERT_0077_US -> ASSIGN screen_structure TO <r0077>.
screen_strcuture has value hcmt_bsp_pa_xx_r0077 whereas r0077 has hcmt_bsp_pa_us_r0077 value.

I do not know how to make screen strcture value specific to US strcture.

Any input would be much appreciated.

Please se: I am using object 0077_10 in feeder class parameters of component configuration instead of 0077 as structure of 0077_10 has all the fields which I want.

Thanks

Seema

rahul_datta
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Seema,

I am getting the same error what you mentioned. Can you please post the solution you have applied in order to solve the above issue.

Thanks in advance.