cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This datasource is not supported in multi source enabled data foundations

Former Member
0 Kudos
Whenever we are creating DataFoundation with Multi source Enabled, the data sources are not enabled. For single source it is working fine. we are doing it with SAP BO4.0 SP4 Client tools. How to reslove this issue..

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

igor_klushnev
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi everybody!

I faced with the same issue. And the reason was the improperly working Adaptive Processing Server (APS). I have just restarted this server in CMC and this resolved the issue. The discussion of such problem you can find here [IDT 4.x] Multisource-enabled Data Foundation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru,

Which data sources are you using in creating data foundation with multi source enabled?

Can you send me screen shot of the error?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am using ECC6.0 infoset as datasource. Whenever we are doing in server it is working fine, but working in Client tools it is not.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru,

Check this tutorial for creating a data foundation based on multi-source enabled.

http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-22073

Hope this helps

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru,

The data sources for creating multi source universe should be from two different RDBMS(or any two or more different sources).

Upto my knowledge we cant create multi source universe with two or more same type of data sources.

Regards,

Gandhi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Guru,

I have the same problem, How did you solve the issue. Please let me know.

Thanks

Vj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Guru,

I got this problem too, Could you tell me how to solve this issue?

Thanks,

Sopharo