cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchase Order History Type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

I am trying to find how a new entry for purchase order history transaction type (EKBE-VGABE) can be created through customizing. Does anyone now?

Thanks in advance,

Stratos

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182673
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I don't think this is possible. Even if possible it would be core code modification and cannot be done through any configuration.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

SAP standard configuration does not have this ability.

Im interested to understand the requirement on why you need to create a new entry on PO history transaction type.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I want to connect an FI-document (not danw payment) with Purchse Order. There is a Q type only, but is for IS-OIL solution. I ll use that.

Thanks in advance.

former_member182673
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You mean you would like to connect a FI document posted independently using FI transactions like FB01, to a PO. Why would you want to do that?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello,

because users in MM (the ones who manage the purchase orders) wants to track this information (which concerns insurance costs (even for materials which not track them with delivery in system (assets or cost centers))) through purchasing reports, like ME80FN and also wants to view this in ME23N.

Best Regards,

Stratos

former_member182673
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Then basically you have add the insurance cost as a line item in the PO and then post invoice against that line item. This is the only way to bring such things part of the PO history. I have done this for customs duty payments. Instead going in the direction you are proposing is not at all recommended as it will be unnecessary and complex as well costly development.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for reply,

It is not so simple the business scenario i am trying to solve. Insurance costs will be prepaid with an invoice for 1 year (it's a 3rd party vendor), so it is one invoice. The FI documents and the purchase history updates, have to be automatically, because the users for the MIRO, they will not have one physically. Also its more timeless for the user to post something dummy. At the end of the year, we will post an credit or debid according to the difference that we ll have with him.