cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SCM EHP2 Upgrade, Live Cache & Master Data

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are upgrading SCM 5.0 with EHP2 SCM 7.0 and we are stuck in the execution phase. It is asking to run the report and complete the section C steps. When we click on Load Master data, its starting two job and the second job is failing with the below error.

Error: Job name: RESOURCE_LC_CLIENT_510.

LOGS:

Step 001 started (program /SAPAPO/RESOURCES_LC_CREATE, variant &

Prepare data

Create Resources

Create Resources with setup matrix

Wrap Up

Error creating resources in liveCache

Check the spool

Error occurred while creating resources in liveCache

Job cancelled after system exception ERROR_MESSAGE

Spool logs:

Resource                                 Location             Plng Versn ReturnCode Text

3400_RESOURCE                            3400                 000               48  Invalid time stream
DOP_BULK_RESOURCE                        1750                 000               48  Invalid time stream
DOP_DRUM_RESOURCE                        1750                 000               48  Invalid time stream
RES_1600                                 1600                 000               48  Invalid time stream
RES_1100                                 1100                 000               48  Invalid time stream
RES_1400                                 1400                 000               48  Invalid time stream
TEMP1                                    1300                 000               48  Invalid time stream
RES_1750                                 1750                 000               48  Invalid time stream
DOP_2000_RES                             2000                 000               48  Invalid time stream
PC_2200_PACKAGING_1                      2200                 000               48  Invalid time stream
PC_2200_22003062_1                       2200                 000               48  Invalid time stream

Need your help, if some one face the same issue.

Thanks and Regards

Shaz Khan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member229109
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Shaz Khan,

1. The message Invalid time stream with RC 48 means:

Time Stream not Found
(INVALID_TLO)
This is the Object Not Found error for the Time Stream of a resource. A time stream with the specified GUID does not exist in liveCache

2. You could run save for one of the listed resources using the transections /n/SAPAPO/REST02 or /SAPAPO/REST01. After you will be able to save all listed resources in /n/SAPAPO/REST02, the C section steps of the upgrade report need to be repeated.

In /n/SAPAPO/REST02 you could debug the saving of the resource & check if you have invalid BADI issue or invalid calendar or resource master database tables have inconsistencies, ...

Please review the SAP note 1257293 and referenced notes for additional info.

3. You are SAP customer =>

I recommend to create the SAP message to component SCM-APO-MD-RE and get SAP support.

Regards, Natalia Khlopina

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Natalia,

Thanks for your reply, I was able to solve my issue by running /n/SAPAPO/REST02 with save non existing in livecache. before that I was also having issue with my factory calender which was expired. Renewed the calender and run /n/SAPAPO/REST02.

Thanks and Regards

Shaz Khan

0 Kudos

Hello,

Same issue, it works for me too:

/n/SAPAPO/REST02, save  entries which are in red, become green.

Then retry and OK.

Thank you very much, you make me earn a lot of time.

Best Regards,

Florian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Natalia,

We are doing Heterogenous live cache migration and while running /sapapo/om_lc_upload_download we run into the same issue /SAPAPO/RESOURCES_LC_CREATE.

We have extended calendar validity and used report /sapapo/rest02 and we have been able sucessfully to upload resource into live cache.

In your previous answer you mention that "C section steps of the upgrade report need to be repeated"

When we trying again to repeat steps from c1-c4 we are getting the same error again and /SAPAPO/RESOURCES_LC_CREATE fails with the same resource.

Could you please clarify if we have to repeat steps in section C or just continue with the next step which is application data load.

Thanks,

Norbert

Answers (0)