cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Salary slip issue for Deduction WT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

In Payslip,under the deduction column few Deduction WT are not getting displayed but it is getting calculated in total deduction.It is getting calculated in the back-end. These are the Deduction Wage Types maintained in IT0015.I have checked the Salary slip config and found alright.

Here it is coming like 18833.35 - 1167.00 =11666.00.(I have maintained Deduction WT for 6000 in IT 0015 ).Plz help me how to display these WT in Deduction column.

18,833.35   -  1,167.00

Regards

Gautam

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gautam

As per your PE51 attachment at present your business Process don"t have the ARREAR amount wagetype, Please configure the ARREARS wagetype and use IN42,IN43,IN44 PCR"s & add the same Arrear wagetype in PE51 under the your Payslip Form.

(Example : I f you want to pay / Deduct  Admin Recovery-1,000 (wagetype4004) in the month of April it will display in your April month payslip when you maintaining the with effect of April month dates in IT0015.

* * Now you are running the May month payroll but your payment / deduction amount wagetype maintained with effect of April that amount conveted as ARREAR amount for that displaying the ARREAR amount you need to Create ARREAR WAGETYPE like Admin Recovery ARREAR.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Experts,

1.I have maintained the WT on 30th April, and want to run the payroll in current May month.Its not displaying in the salary slip.

2.If I maintain the WT in the May month(e.g. 31st May), and run payroll or the May month, it is displaying in the salary slip.

Plz let me know do I have to check Line Layout or something like that.

Regards

Gautam

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Experts,

plz help me to solve this issue.

Regards

Gauatm

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Can you check the Payslip varient you have assigned is given the right form in Pc00_m40_cedt

E.g when you get into the Simulation mode you are required to give the payslip varient , so this varient must be linked to your form in Pc00_m40_cedt.

or go to pc00_m40_cedt and get the varient that you are entering in the simulation time and check

Hope this will help

Best Regards

Venkata Manikanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, Payslip varient is correct Venkat..

1.I have maintained the WT on 30th April, and want to run the payroll in current May month.Its not displaying in the salary slip.

2.If I maintain the WT in the May month(e.g. 31st May), and run payroll or the May month, it is displaying in the salary slip.

Plz advice.

Regards

Gautam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gautam

Then Can you check your Payslip varient has below settings.

I guess during the retro you are not getting the form display ,so give the below values and save the varient again.

Hope it will work

Best Regards

Venkata Manikanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gautam,

I feel you'll have to use PCR's IN42,IN43,IN44  to handle this scenerio.

Please search on SDN fo rmore details.

Hope this Helps.

Thanks & Regards,

Param

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Param,

My query is -

Is it because of PCR..Plz let me know what to change in PCR.

Regards

Gautam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

Its coming like this.

Regards

Gautam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gautam

If you the right payroll result it will display, Are you simulating the payroll or check the std Pc00_m40_cedt

If you are using the cedt trxn to vie the payslip then you have to give 02 2012 coz you have processed the payroll in May 2012 where the for period of april and may will be 02 2012.

As per my above payslip varient system if you have done and payroll result was processed for april and may and trying to see in may then you must get 2 payslip one for april and may.

In April there wont be any /560 generated reason the /560 is been  carry forward.

Best Regards

Venkata Manikanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gautam,

After having a look at the Payslip, I see that you have used IN42,43,44 for some wagetypes.

You can use the same for these deduction Wagetypes.

Use T code PE02 - Search for Z*42 and so ON FOR 43 AND 44.

You can check the logic and use it for desired Wagetypes.

Hope this Helps.

Thanks & Regards,

Param

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sushil,

Yes I did..Plz have a look at my earlier post.

Thanks

Gautam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gautam,

In PE51 check the window. In W2 check the group to which /3F1 Ee PF contribution is maintain as it is appearing in your payslip. In same window maintain you custom wagetypes.

former_member223824
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I am talking about Cumulation ID just under Line Lay out.

The screen you have presented here is taken from Windows option i believe ..Please correct me if i am wrong.

Please check the Cumulation Option-PE51 & add you wage types there.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAPHR,

Plz find the below doc. which I have taken from Cumulation ID.

Regards

Gautam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kindly check what is set in Evaluation Class 2  for this wage types?

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Ritz, 

Evaluation Class 02 is maintained as "Print on form without specific assignment".

Regards

Gautam

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Venkat,

I have already maintained the customer WT in Window 2. Plz find the below attached doc.Where I went wrong plz let me know.

Regards

Gautam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you added wagetypes under Cumulation ID. T-code PE51- Cumulation IDs.

Sushilkumar.M

former_member223824
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gautam,

As suggested earlier please check your Cumulation ID  option in PE51 & check for the assignment of the wage types in Deduction coloum as system picks up the wagetypes accordingly.

Hope this helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please check you have given the ded wage types in the right Window , I can see PF and income tax is appearing .

So check the Window 2 and assign the customer wage types accordingly..

Best Regards

Venkata Manikanth

former_member223824
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gautam,

Please check your Cumulation ID - wage types in deduction column in PE51- Cumulation IDs.

Thanks.