Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WSDLException: faultCode=OTHER_ERROR

former_member280200
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are having problem setting up a Web Service datastore in DS 4.0 and I am hoping someone can help us out.  We want to call the ECC Web Service from Data Services, we have the WSDL URL for the web service that we want to call:

http://<servername>.mgroupnet.com:8000/sap/bc/srt/wsdl/srvc_0050569F001A1EE28285EEA23AF97F46/wsdl11/...

We know this URL works because we can call it using SOAPUI and by clicking on the link itself, we have tested this on the server where DS Job Server is installed and from another PC - it works without any problem.  However, when we try to create a Web Service datastore with this URL, we keep getting the error below:

"An error occurred while importing metadata: WSDLException:faultcode=OTHER_ERROR: Unable to resolve imported document at .... java.io.IOException: Server returned HTTP response code: 401"

Has anyone run into this problem before?

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

DayaJha
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lynne,

Please refer the below KBA.

1784000 - Error: An error occurred while importing metadata: WSDLException - Data Services

https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1784000

Thanks,

Daya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

We are running into similar issues on Faultcode = other_error. We configured and Webservice adapter and tried to call the web service adapter from Data services designer.

We gave additional java launcher options to use proxy and ssl protocol as false.

Error we are running into " Error browsing root nodes.Xml generated so far:[].com.acta.adapter.sdk.Adapter Exception:Faultcode:Other_ERROR: Unable to resolve imported document at (url)

We are using SAP BusinessObjects Data services 4.1

Thanks

Prashanth

arthur_fuscella
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Lynne

I'm facing the same problem than yours.

Have you found the solution ? Could you please share it if you could.

Regards,

Arthur Fuscella

former_member280200
Participant
0 Kudos

I did but its been so long I am having problem remember what I did.  Can you send me a screenshot of the datastore connection?  It's very straight forward, hopefully the screenshot will help me remember.  🙂