cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot generate Webdynpro UI Component from process

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

For some weird reason I am not able to generate Webdynpro UI Components from the process. I am trying to generate Webdynpro UI's for some Human tasks as part of my BPM proces. I am using CE 7.3 SP03 PAT003.

The project has been reimported using a .sca file ad after that applied; Sync /Create Project > Sync Used DCs

The error log shows the following error:

Error

Fri Oct 12 17:45:27 CEST 2012

BC-BMT-BPM-CMP#Componente could not be created. Reason:Component validation failed : Path (source folder/package/file) is invalid.      [Error: com.sap.glx.ide.flow.util.logger.IDEAbstractDynamicParticipant$TRACEENTRIES  Thread[main,6,main]]

Any ideas what could be causing this issue or where to look for more information about the error?

Tnx,

Roberto

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

I was facing the same issue and I solved it. The problem was due to the path of the workspace plus the name of the projects were too large. The solution was when the wizard asks for the "Component Details", I wrote a shorter text for Name, "Completion Event" and "Error Event".

Regards.

Julián

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi again,

the problem is back.

Either my advice nor changing some java parameters solved the problem...If anybody knows how to solve the problem I´m very thankful

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everybody,

I know the topic is old but maybe we can help someone with the same problem.

I´ve got the same problem a few Days before. Maybe it helps to update the project settings.

DC -> Development Component -> Update Projekt Settings

I am not sure if that is the solution but it didn`t appear since that. If someone could try it please post the result.

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you tried to change some of the parameters in your .ini file of your NWDS? Sometimes tweaking some java parameters (available allocated memory, heap size, etc..) may help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you manage to get this solved? I am experiencing the exact same problem.

BC-BMT-BPM-CMP#Componente could not be created. Reason:Component validation failed : Path (source folder/package/file) is invalid.      [Error: com.sap.glx.ide.flow.util.logger.IDEAbstractDynamicParticipant$TRACEENTRIES  Thread[main,6,main]]