cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Employee Profile button not working in HRMSS_EMPOVER_TEAMVIEWER

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are using HRMSS_EMPOVER_TEAMVIEWER Web Dynpro Application Configuration for MSS Team Viewer. When Manager access the application it shows the Employee overview screen. When one row is selected and the Employee Profile button is pressed nothing is happening. Can someone please help me what may the reson of the issue.

Webdynpro Application Name -- HRMSS_EMPOVER_TEAMVIEWER

WD Component -- HRMSS_TEAMVIEWER_OADP

Regards,

Sandip

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have the same issue. I  already did all the settings mentioned in the above posts including change the method  DISPLAY_PROFILE and still doesn´t works.

When the 'Employee Profile' button is clicked, nothing happens.

Can someone help me please?

Thanks,

Maria

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Maria,

Changes to call method cl_hress_employee_services=>set_pernr_to_memory does not completely solve the issue. Memory ID and launchpad properties also have to be changed as mentioned below. Better create a new Role (custom).

Thanks,

Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

Thanks for the quick reply.

I made de changes you mentioned and using HRESS_A_PERSINFO in launchpad, the button works but I still have 2 issues:

- When I add ZHRMSS_EMPOVER_TEAMVIEWER in portal (with abap webdynpro iview) the buttons "Employee Profile" stops working. This situation also happens in Overview Menu (ESS Menu launchpad). In se80 links work fine but in portal nothing  happens when I click in link. We are working with SAP Netweaver 7.3 SPS7. I already changed Navigation Mode in launchpad but didn´t work.

- If I replace "Application" for HRMSS_EMP_OVERVIEW_PROFILE and Configuration for HRMSS_EMP_OVER_PROFILE in launchpad, when the 'Employee Profile' button is clicked, I get the error: "The application can not start because of missing personal ID... The application HRTMC_EMPLOEE_PROFILE ID performs this id from the USER in the context determined by the ESS and not need it with no transfer ID".

Thanks.

Maria

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandip,

I too have the same problem.

When the 'Employee Profile' button is clicked, nothing happens. If the issue is fixed, could you please help me.

Thanks,

Satish

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

what is maintained in LPD_CUST?

Application Alias      EMP_OVERVIEW_PROFILE

Target App. Parameters

PROFILE=EMP_OVERVIEW_PROFILE&FILTER_PERS=X&SUBST_CLASSIFICATION=NO_CLASS,EMP_PROFILE

Application Type  OBN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siddharth,

Thank you for the response.

Please find below the settings. They are same as you mentioned. Still it does not work.

Thanks,

Satish

former_member194099
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

I think to troubleshoot, first check if in general OBN is working with launchpad configs (maybe in some other page or using test application). If only you see problem with this particular page try to troubleshoot in HRMSS_TEAMVIEWER_OADP in DISPLAY_PROFILE method.

Hope it helps.

Regards

Sagar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sagar,

Thank you for the response.

We solved the issue and it is in the same place DISPLAY_PROFILE method in HRMSS_TEAMVIEWER_OADP.

The standard function module HRTMC_SET_PERSON_DATA to store employee number in memory failed and we used method cl_hress_employee_services=>set_pernr_to_memory.

Thanks,

Satish

dsharmak
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Sandip,

Please follow the steps and the check :

1) Use TCODE: SE80 for performing the changes.

2) Open the package PAOC_MSS_PROFILES_WDA from the package explorer in

SE80.

3) Navigate and double click on the application

HRMSS_EMPOVERVIEW_TEAMVIEWER.

4) To the right in the content area, choose the 'Parameters' tab in the

tabstrip control.

5) In the list of the application parameters and values, please delete

the following entry.

WDCONFIGURATIONID   HRMSS_EMPOVER_TEAMVIEWER   STRING

6) Save the Configuration.

Please check the note 1728684 for the same.

Best Regards,

Deepak..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepak,

unfortunately the implementation of this note does not solve the issue.

Regards,

Bernd

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

in EA HR MSS for SP03, lot of fixes were released, can you check which version you are on?

othervise need to check the customisation for this in ROLE launchpad and SPRO

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are on SP01.

In the launchpad we integrated the WD HRMSS_EMPOVERVIEW_TEAMVIEWER and also EMP_OVERVIEW_PROFILE as Object Based Navigation in the same folder. Do we need to consider something specific on this?

Furthermore, are there anything else to do on portal side related to event binding?

former_member194099
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

Check if you there is application parameter PROFILE with value EMP_OVERVIEW_PROFILE in the application HRMSS_EMPOVERVIEW_TEAMVIEWER. This is the application alias in launch pad customizing for launching the employee profile.

Hope it helps.

Regards

Sagar

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have already done it. The result is the same