cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NetWeaver CE 7.1 EhP 1 SP 10 Browser Support

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

in PAM is written, that Firefox 10.0 and IE 8 are supported with NetWeaver CE 7.1 EhP 1 Support Package 10. I've installed SP10, but Firefox 10 and IE 8 (without compatibility mode) are still not working. If I launch e.g. NWA, the error message "500   Internal Server Error" occurs. I have also installed the last available Kernel 7.20 PL 300 EXT.

Any ideas?

Best regards,

Max

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

the clienttypes and htmlClienttypes were not set correctly. I have set the clienttypes as follows:

clienttypes:

"msie6   msie7   msie8   op6   msie5   ns7   safari   java   win

ecatt msie ff"

htmlClient.clienttypes:

"msie6   msie7   msie8   ns7   safari msie ff"

According to sap note 1694966. Now it works.

Best regards,

Max

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Has anybody experience with the supported browser under SPS 10?

gururaj_srinivasa
Participant
0 Kudos

Max -

You are right, SPS 10 is the last release SAP NetWeaver CE 7.1 EhP 1 support pack.

Since it is released in Aug 2012, most of us haven't got chance to upgrade to lastest release.

I would suggest to raise a message with SAP support, I am sure SPS 10 should support Firefox 10.0 and IE 8 browsers.

Guru

HuseyinBilgen
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

But it says you need SPS12* in order to support FireFox 10. For IE you're right, it's been supported since SPS09

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Huseyin Bilgen,

many thanks for your answer. But SPS12 isn't available? I can only choose SPS 10 in marketplace. And is it normal that IE 8 is still running in compatibility mode?

Best regards,

Max

HuseyinBilgen
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes, you'Ve to wait for SPS12. But for IE 8, please ask to SAP why it didn't work.