cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integration between SAP PI and SAP Successfactor Cloud ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is a requirement to integrate SAP PI and SAP Successfactor / Cloud .

SAP Sucessfactor is a Cloud based HR product , recently aquired by SAP.

So if any can help in the scenario.

How to intgrate those two products ? any information would be helpful.

Regards

Prabhat Sharma

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member264034
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I thought to post related link here so could be useful to someone.

http://scn.sap.com/community/erp/hcm/blog/2012/11/06/sap-erp-hcm-and-successfactors-business-executi...

Key Points :-

With the increasing standard integration packages, more interfaces can be used right away, and the request from our customers to build middleware based integration has been listed to.

With the support package 2 customers get Web services and integration content delivered. Delivery thereby leverages SAP integration technology to offer the highest level of pre-delivery and with that adds an additional aspect to a shorter time-to-value. Customers now can administer the integration between SAP ERP HCM and SuccessFactors Business Execution in a more comfortable way.

Support package 2 has built the integration on SAP NetWeaver Process Integration, all delivered content fits this on-premise integration tool.

Where to download the software?

Customers interested in leveraging middleware for their integration set-ups and operations can download support package 2 at SAP Service Marketplace.

The detailed path then is: Support Packages and Patches -> Search for Support Packages and Patches, search for SUCCESSFACTORS HCM INTEGR 1.0.

Additional Information for Customers:

The corresponding administration guide can be found here:www.service.sap.com/~sapidb/012002523100008544122012E/SFI_AdminGuide_200.pdf

The SAP Service Marketplace contains as well additional information and documentation. You find these assets under SAP ERP Human Capital -> Media Library –> SuccessFactors Integration.

Regards

Prabhat Sharma

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

i think you can use web service communication model , however it depends on protocol support by Successfactor Cloud.

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please talk to the SAP Successfactor team. I believe they can support web service based integration. if that so, you can use soap adapter and interface with them.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thx Bhaskar , for your immidiate reply .. I will talk to that team also .... but lets wait for some more replies , if some 1 has already experienced such integration.

But I thank you for yourprompt reply.