cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDT Error when testing relational connection to SAP BW cube

Former Member
0 Kudos

the following error pop up when testing the relational connection to SAP BW cube..

com.sap.connectivity.cs.java.drivers.DBDError: [Data Federator Driver] [Server] [Connector 'testSourceConnection1351056304611'] An error occurred while trying to ping the server: com.sap.conn.jco.JCoRuntimeException: (136) JCO_ERROR_ILLEGAL_STATE: JCo server is currently running. Current server state is DEAD.

Also i check the RFC destination in SM59, and get the following error when testing the connection:

Logon Connection Error

Error Details Error when opening an RFC connection (CPIC-CALL: 'ThSAPOCMINIT' : cmRc=2 thRc=67

Error Details ERROR: program DF_JCO_CNSSAPBOD_0 not registered

Error Details LOCATION: SAP-Gateway on host XXXXXX / sapgw00

Error Details DETAIL: TP DF_JCO_CNSSAPBOD_0 not registered

Error Details COMPONENT: SAP-Gateway

Error Details COUNTER: 5329

i just wondering whether i need to registeer the DF_JCO_CNSSAPBOD, but it is created automatically by Data federator.

any suggestions and idea ?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

Hi Ming,

I would recommnend you to implement the following steps:

1. Insert the fully qualified domain name of the gateway server in the RFC Tcp/IP connection in SM59 in BW

2. Insert the fully qualified domain name of the gateway server in the hosts file of the BI 4.0 server

3. Restart the BI4.0 SIA

Regards,

Nakul Mehta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nakul

it works, thanks.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Guys,

I tried several ways including Nakul's too by putting in FQDN - but trust what worked for me?

I just unchecked the SAVE LANGUAGE checkbox. and I could TEST CONNECTION successfully.

This is one of the stupid solution - worked in my case.

Try it once - SBOP 4.1 SP5

rama_shankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ming:

Checkout  OSS note#  1690334

Regards,

Rama