Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suppress Change Document in EMIGALL loads

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Is any way we can Suppress Change Document in EMIGALL Load for Business Partner, Address and BP Relationship?

we would like to increase the performace in the load and would like to deactivate Change Document creation in CDCHSand CDCLS table.

Please help

Thanks

Amish

2 REPLIES 2

volker_borowski2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

CDs are usually written through async posting and should not block your sync processing.

Check SM50 (press F8) while processing, if the CDHDR/CDPOS object do flicker on UPD procs.

Are you doing parallel processing or do you have a single workprocess?

What is your DB vendor?

Is this just a requirement for speeding up testloads?

Are the testloads completely on their onwn in a run or is normal processing going on in other modules of th esystem while you load teh data?

Or are you sure, you may legaly deactivate the CDs on this for a production system?

Volker

0 Kudos

Hi,

I have the same idea.

I need to convert 5.8 million businesspartners to CRM.

I noticed the async updates. After converting businesspartners we have to start other conversions. As the update processes are still busy, we lose time.

What added value do the change documents have for the conversion only? After the conversion we would like to switch them on again.

It this possible?

Regards, Toine