cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LSMW FOR IT0045

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have recorded the LSMW for IT0045 - Loan, but when I am uploading successfully the LSMW, but I am checking manually in IT0045 through PA30 not showing updated “payments” screen & showing blank.

I have recorded with the help of Tab key & all recording is working correct from start to end.

If anywhere I am doing mistake, please correct me.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Santosh Shivane

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

to update the IT0045 its better to go for a BDC. through LSMW, it will not update properly.  the IT0078 will be updated automatically when you update IT0045 and nowadays it is not in use.

John

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear..

when you update IT0078.. then the record automaticaly come to "payment tap" in IT0045.

Dinesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

yes you are right. but now we are not using the IT0078 much. to update one Info type why you want to create two LSMW. and whether the end user will do that?

John

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have created as per the valuable suggestion for LSMW IT0045.

I have recorded two LSMW for IT0045 & IT0078.

But as per the suggestion of Mr.John, IT0078 will auto update but herewith i am uploading manually, is this right. 

Please send your expert suggestions.

Regards,

Santosh Shivane

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

why don't you go for a BDC?

you have to make a recording in SM35 and send to ABAPer they will do the coding.

John

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Santosh,

As you know infotype 0045 consists of 3 tabs, the first two tabs belongs to IT0045 but the third one belongs to IT0078, thus you should do the following:

First: upload the first two tabs using a recording for IT0045. The fields used in this recording are (and you can add to them if required.

PERNR      Personnel Number

CHOIC       Infotype (0045)

SUBTY      Subtype

BEGDA     Start date

ENDDA     End date

OBJPS     Object ID

EXTDL      External Reference Number

DATBW    Approval date

DARBT     Loan amount granted

DBTCU     Currency key

DKOND    Loan conditions

TILBG       Repayment start

TILBT       Repaymenet installment

TILCU      Currency key

Second: Then you can use a query to export data to an excel sheet with the loan types and the corresponding object IDs as they are automatically generated in order to correctly upload loan payments for each loan type. Example.

Personnel Number 1 has 3 Loans of type 9000, when performing step 1 the object ID is automatically generated so records uploaded would be.

Loan type     Obj. ID     Amount

9000               01          1,000

9000               02          2,000

9000               03          3,000

You then export a report on an excel sheet that includes this information in order to get the automatically generated Obj. ID, and then create the corresponding sheet for the third tab using IT0078.

Note: You can skip this step if all employees in the upload sheet has one record only for a certain loan type. as the object ID then will be 01 for all.

Third: upload the third tab using a recording for IT0078. The fields used in this recording are (and you can add to them if required.

PERNR     Personnel Number

CHOIC      Infotype

SUBTY     Subtype

DLART     Loan type

OBJID     Object ID

BEGDA     Start date

BETRG     Amount

BTRCU     Currency key

Note: Object ID is required to together with the loan type form a unique key so you won't upload data for an incorrect loan using IT0078 if the employee has more than one record of the same infotype.

Hope that helps.

Thanks and regards,

Sally

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello.

Thank you for a very clear answer. However, I do not understand what you mean with using a query to export data to excel, first what am I supposed to export? And second, how do I use a query for that?

Thank you very much.

Borja.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As I already clarified, I am doing so to get the object ID in case an employee has multiple records of the same loan type at the same time, as I need to fill the last tab with Loan payment external/payroll record but normally I won't be able to do so unless I get the object IDs for loans from the system.

So such information needed would be personnel number/loan type/object ID/ start and end date of loan.

and thus when uploading IT0078, you'd be able to correctly assign each loan payment to the corresponding loan type.

Regarding the query itself, you can use a standard  HR infoset to make a query through tcode SQ01 and SQ02.

If you needed any help please feel free to contact.

Thanks and regards,

Sally Ahmed Amin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

Yes LSMW will not pick the payment tab.so you have to record the payment via the infotype 0078"loan payment"

so basicaly you have to create for two recordings in PA30.

Thanks,

Dinesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Dinesh,

Can you send me the step by step process details for the IT0045.

Regards,

Santosh Shivane

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You mentioned that you have recorded for IT0045 and "basic data" and "Condition" tabs are updated but only "payment" tab not updated.

for this , you have to create another recoding for IT0078-Loan Payment

Run LSMW for IT0045 first and IT0078 later.

If you recording working fine for IT0045 then the same steps you have to follow to create IT0078.

Thz,

Dinesh