cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are our options for integrating Crystal Reports into SharePoint 2013

Former Member
0 Kudos

Will there be an integration kit or the ability to build a web part to point to a Crystal report?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member183750
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No plans that I know of that are specific to Crystal Reports.

Will there be the ability to build a web part to point to a Crystal report?

As far as I know, you can build your own web part and add the CR viewer to it.  I did this a long time ago, so I don’t know exactly how to do it with Sharepoint 2013.

In BI4, we didn’t ship a .NET Infoview.  We did ship what we call the Integration Option for Microsoft Sharepoint (IOMS).  This is basically .NET infoview, but it only runs on 64bit sharepoint servers (tested on Sharepoint 2007 and sharepoint 2010).  Its an application built using the .NET BOE SDK.  It uses the .NET viewer for viewing crystal reports, so I assume that a developer could build his own web part that does the same.  IOMS was not tested and thus is not supported on Sharepoint 2013 yet, so I don’t know if our webform viewer will work on Sharepoint 2013 either.  It does work on earlier versions of sharepoint.

- Ludek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is there any word if SharePoint 2013 will be supported soon for IOMS?

former_member183750
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Fall to end of 2013

- Ludek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any updates as i need to view crystal reports in sharepoint

former_member183750
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Not sure what you mean?

In my post from April 19:

Fall to end of 2013

By that I meant there may be something for us after October, but could be as late as December or even later. Sorry but, that is all I can get for us at this time.

- Ludek