cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Could not initialize class com.businessobjects.bcm.BCM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When i am tring to view the report on My application with CR 2011 with Jboss Application Server 5.0  i am seeing below exception

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class com.businessobjects.bcm.BCM

at com.crystaldecisions.sdk.occa.security.internal.ConfidentialChannelService.establishConfidentialChannel(ConfidentialChannelService.java:175)

at com.crystaldecisions.sdk.occa.security.internal.ConfidentialChannelService.createConfidentialChannel(ConfidentialChannelService.java:145)

at com.crystaldecisions.sdk.occa.security.internal.LogonService.doUserLogon(LogonService.java:985)

at com.crystaldecisions.sdk.occa.security.internal.LogonService.userLogon(LogonService.java:292)

at com.crystaldecisions.sdk.occa.security.internal.SecurityMgr.userLogon(SecurityMgr.java:191)

at com.crystaldecisions.sdk.framework.internal.SessionMgr.logon_aroundBody2(SessionMgr.java:446)

at com.crystaldecisions.sdk.framework.internal.SessionMgr.logon_aroundBody3$advice(SessionMgr.java:42)

at com.crystaldecisions.sdk.framework.internal.SessionMgr.logon(SessionMgr.java:1)

bcm.jar and other Crystal jars are in classpath and these are working with other appservers. but not with Jboss Application Server

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

I have the same error-message in tomcat with boxi4.1.

Although I have the bcm.jar in our war-package and/or in tomcat/lib.

Have you got any idea for this?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is a known issue with BI 4.0 and custom application deployed on JBoss

Please carry the following steps:

copy the cryptographic JAR files into the JBoss server LIB folder. (C:\JBoss\jboss-5.1.0.GA\server\default\lib )

The JARs required with BCM are the RCA cryptographic libraries, so try copying the following to the Server's lib folder:

Bcm.jar

certjFIPS.jar

cryptojFIPS.jar

ssljFIPS.jar

Restart JBoss and see if the error goes away.

Thanks,

Prithvi

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you have this error with BI 4 deployed in JBOSS 5.1, just Explode the WAR file and the error will go away

Its an issue with the way JBOSS 5.1 handles VFS

http://pinchii.com/home/2013/07/solving-the-java-lang-securityexception-the-provider-self-integrity-...

https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBAS-7882