Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Use updated Item text in the Daily Updates mail

gregorw
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello StreamWork Team,

as there is unfortunately no StreamWork area on SAP Idea Place (but you can vote for such an area here) I post this suggestion here.

When a new Item is added to a StreamWork Activity, you could get a notification E-Mail. Unfortunately in the Daily Update E-Mail the Item is always called "Untitled ...". For a sample see the following screen shot:

I would suggest that before the Daily Update E-Mail is sent the description of the new Item should be read again so when the user creating the item has adjusted the description it will also reflect in the Daily Update mail.

Best regards

Gregor

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gregor,

Unfortunately this isn’t possible. It is designed as the way and this is not a bug. If you want a fix for this then please submit a request to the feedback forum. If you wish you can use the ‘Feedback’ option (in the left hand bottom corner of StreamWork) which will open up the ‘Feedback and Ideas for SAP Streamwork’ window and give your feedback here. The relevant department will view your feedback and may see if there is any way to implement this. 

Please note that the growth of the product is customer driven according to the number of votes an idea receives.

Regards,

Smitha HS

SAP Cloud Support

gregorw
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Smitha HS,

thank you for the quick response. Unfortunately it seems to me that the Ideas for StreamWork are not tracked. The five top ideas where set to Under Review / Planned in 2010. That's two years now. I'm not confident that something will change in StreamWork when I post my suggestion there. Is SAP still investing in StreamWork?

Best regards

Gregor

Answers (0)