cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Display goods receipt in cash management

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

We are working with cash management report FF7A.

The standard report includes PO and invoice (the sum is deducted from PO to invoice).

Is there any way to display deduction due to goods receipt/service entry sheet?

Is it possible to create a new cash management group for Goods Receipt?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Gustavo_Vazquez
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tamar,

Goods Receipt is not part of CashFlow, only PO or Inovices.

In the PO, the system calculates the Due Date based on "Delivery Date" and "Payment Terms". for example: If Delivery date is 15.07.2015 and Payment terms is 15 days, the due date is 30.07.2015.

When you receive the invoice, the cashflow line will change from one level (PO Level) to another (Vendor). I don't remember if the Goods Receipt date is different from the expected Delivery Date on the PO, it will adjust the due date on the PO , ie: Delivery Date 15.07.2015 but Goods received on 18.07.2015 due date will move to 02.08.2015

Check "SPRO: Financial Supply Chain Management -> Cash and Liquidity Management -> Cash Management -> Structuring -> Define planning levels for logistics

Kind Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gustavo,

Thanks for the information.

For GR we'll have to develop a custom program/ enhancement to post FF63 Memo Record at time of MIGO. & post Memo Record (for reversal) at time of invoice.

Gustavo_Vazquez
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

😉 .

Check out program RFTS6510 and BAPI TRCM_FDES_IMPORT

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Tamar,

I see that that is an old thread. I have a similar client requirement wherein Service Entry Sheet will post a memo record. If possible, please share how did you achieved the same.

Also, how the said memo record will be reversed/ opposite memo record at time of MIRO?

Any pointers will be of great help.