cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

0LOC_Currency as KEy in DSO ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i have a requirement, where i have to put 0LOC_currency ( UNIT ) as a Key field in DSO. But it seems like i am not able to add that..why ? hwo do i do it ?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

radek_mlynczak
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

It is impossible to use currency infoobject as a key field. But you can create infoobject currency as a CHAR and add it to the key fields of DSO. 

MGrob
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

radek_mlynczak
Explorer
0 Kudos

You are right it`s possible and it is extremly easy . I didn`t delete data in DSO, so change was impossilble. Basic mistake. Thanks for replay.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandy,

How you have corrected it. I am facing the same issue.

Thx,

Deepak Machal

MGrob
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

What is your error you get? This is certainly possible. Make sure your DSO is empty. Unlock infoobjects and you should be able to add it

Martin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandy,

what is the error you are getting?? You can create a z object for currency and map it to the same source field if you believe the problem is with the units infoobject type.

Former Member
0 Kudos

What is the logic behind putting a unit field in key fields?

Can you explain your scenario and why you are not able to put it in key fields is because its associated with a key figure and you cant have key figure in key fields.

Still explain your scenario and we shall help.

Cheers!

Former Member
0 Kudos

i am loading data to DSO, and currently i have comp_code and Fiscyer as a Key figure.

But i get duplicate records ,so my data load fails..

for a company code and fiscper i have 2 records. one with currency USD and other with NULL

Now, i cant skip the 2nd record with NULL currency as that record contains some data fields..

So, i thought if i can get currency as a part of key figure , i can load 2 diff. records.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do you want USD as your currency for second record?

What is the difference between the 2 records .

I am sure there are other keys present which you can include in the key field of DSO.

Tell me the structure of the DSO