cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CRYSTAL REPORT 2011 installation and integration with ECC 6.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

As my client has requested to install CRYSTAL REPORTS 2011.

and presently we have the following configurations( existing landscape)

Source of data : ECC 6.0

ETL : BODS 3.2 (with Rapid Marts)

Reporting : BO XI 3.1

Reporting flavour : WebIntelligence

Upon this ,client also wants Crystal reports 2011. My question here is

1) is there is any possibility of installing Crystal report 2011

(I referred Business Intelligence best practices v1.40 .I found BOBI 4.0 Platform is prerequisites for installing Crystal report 2011) is this correct ? .if this is ?

Than is there is any possibility of installing BO Crystal report 2011 on BOXI 3.1

2) I wanted to install Crystal reports 2011 on BOXI 3.1. is it possible?

3) Can we install BOBI 4.0 Platform in the same system where the existing BO XI3.1  Platform is present( and Can we use both simaltaneously  BOXI3.1 For webi and BOBI4.0 Platform for Crystal reports 2011)

3) Please provides document (I have crystal report 2011 installation document but I am unable to find integration documents for SAP ECC6.0)

Thanks & Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

denis_konovalov
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are you talking about Crystal Reports 2011 Server or Crystal Reports 2011 Designer ?

1. BI4.0 platform required

2. What do you mean install it on Xi3.1 ??

3. You can do this only if the server machine you going to use is very, very , very powerfull and if you do certain steps during install.

4. http://help.sap.com contains all documents you might need.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Denis

I am looking for Crystal report 2011 Where I can extract data directly from ECC 6.0(without using BOXI 3.1) Means stand alone.

Would like to know How it will integrate with ecc.

I referred documents with help of transport files imported in SAP ECC side it will automatically fetch data in crystal report 2011 but unable to work.

Could you through some light on this.

And also required to know how the security aspects will work out............ means user/group authorization management (As iam using it directly standalone crystal report 2011  and it will not have any other platform)

Thanks in advance