Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

equipment enhancement, screen connection missing

0 Kudos

i needed a new tab (additional data 2) on equipment master (IE01/IE02/IE03) with some fields and i successfully did some of the below steps,i need help with steps in red highlight

1. Creating a Project to include the enhancement (complete)

2. Creating Custom Include for EQUI with the new fields (complete)

3. Develop the subscreen and the program eg: new subscreen 1010 (complete)

4. Write code in the Function Exits to synchronize the programs (complete)

5. Complete the configuration to link the subscreen ( problem)

how do i define the layout for each equipment category ?

how do i modify existing layout for a specific category with adding newly created tab additional data 2 ?

how do i define the new sequence no to be used below in the screen group ?

6. Determine the Layout:

To achieve this, In SPRO Go to Plant Maintenance & Customer Service->technical Objects->General Data->Set view profiles for Technical Objects

Select the Screen Group Equipment Data   and click on folder ‘Activity and Layout of views’. Add an entry for your newly created fields. For E.g.

Num: 100

Desc: Additional Data 2

Tab active: X

Seq no: 160  in respective fields and save

please advise me on the steps i have to do for subscreen linking to main and also layout determination

thank you

sridhar

4 REPLIES 4

sivaprasad_paruchuri
Active Participant
0 Kudos

please specify the enhancement spot or badi u have used for designing the screen ..

0 Kudos

siva prasad,

i used the enhancement documentation to develop new subscreen 1010 and complete the development.

my question is more about

1.should there be a layout/screen group definition for each equipment category, saying these tabs/fields should be displayed for this category, if so where do i see that

2. how do i modifying the layout/screen group to add the new tab i created, all i have is a new subscreen no 1010

0 Kudos

ITOB0001: PM: Customer include subscreen for technical object master data

Function exits:EXIT_SAPLITO0_001, EXIT_SAPLITO0_002

0 Kudos

i guess u have to design the subscreen wid no as specified in the above,. and linking of the custome screen will be through screen no which has to be exported in the custome include where u r writing the code , and the values and structures will be present in commenting mode in the specified function exits.