cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Object Class in KOT2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I need one clarification on Object Class in order type Tode: KOT2.

When I look the Object Class field in development server its showing as required. But in Sandbox its showing as optional field. Anyhow I can maintain object class no issues regarding that.

But my question is how this object class field would be controlled in Order type level.

Regards,

Balaji Bhonsle.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, guys

I've solve this annoying problem. I guess you may using the IDES.

For KOT2, you want to change the field status of object class from required to not required, but you can't, because it is a mandatory entry.

Still, there is no way to change the layout in spro or any other front-end control,

so why not go to the layout editor of Screen Painter (transaction SE51),

change the screen with the number 0200 in the program SAPL0COG.

Then change the attributes of the input/output field for "Object class" (V_T003O_CO-SCOPE):

On the "Element list" tab -> "special attr." tab page, change the value under "Input" from "O Required" to "  Possible".          

Save and activate the screen.

wish help you!

Regards,

Benjamin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Got the same issue!

who kindly knows where to set field status control in kot2 (not for ko01/ko02)

MuYuan

rajneesh_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please follow Julie's reply. This field is available at KOT2 itself. You need to go little lower side of screen.

Regards

Rajneesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

what you said is to set in KOT2 (control field status for KO01/KO02)

but not to control the screen for KOT2 itself.

The problem is in KOT2 screen itself, Object Class is 'Requied', and how to make it to 'Optional'

So you still not answer the question.

Former Member
0 Kudos

problem is how to set the Red field, not how to set the Green field.

rajneesh_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go and press green field, you will get there 'object class'

Rajnessh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Balaji Bhonsle,

The field Object class is defined as Optional or Required based on Field selection

You can check on this list the status of this field.

Regards,

Julie

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Julie,

Thanks for your reply...

As per your suggestion would be control the KO01 - internal order master but not KOT2 - internal order type.

Because system is asking as mondatory field in KOT2.

BR

Balaji Bhonsle

0 Kudos

Hi Balaji

Go to Controlling - Internal orders - Order Master data - Selection & Collective processsing - Define selection variants

Select the specific variants and within that variants select the Order type field and check the attributes.

Under attributes you will find the Object class field and you can make it a required field or optional depending on the requirement.

Regards

Nitesh