cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OrgChart missing from MSS Home

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have installed add-on EMBORGCH 605 according to the note 1485853 and activated NAKISA_ORGCHART service too. But the orgchart is not visible from the MSS Home Page from the portal. I have tried testing the demo service hier_vis_demo, but it gives me the error message: The ASSERT condition was violated.

Please let me know what am I missing here.

Thanks,

Balajii

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member183915
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Were you able to find solution to this issue? we are facing same issue.

Regards,

Navya.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have to activate the Business Function HCM_PD_UI_1 which enables the "Hierarchy button".

It fixes the problem for me.

Good luck.

Matthieu

former_member194099
Active Participant
0 Kudos

The team viewer has two views - miniview and fullpage view. The miniview is displayed on homepage. Fullpage view is displayed when you click on link "Display fullpage team view" in homepage.The hierarchy visualization (nakisa orgchart) is not allowed in miniview of homepage but it is allowed on fullpage view.

So click on the link to display full page team viewer and see if hierarchy visualization is coming(you should get hierarchy icon on top).

Hope it helps.

Regards

Sagar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sagar,

Where can I find the link 'Display fullpage team view'? It's not visible on the homepage for me.

Thanks,

Balajii

former_member194099
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Sorry the name of link is "Detailed team view". It can be found in team view itself.

Or else you can launch directly the webdynpro application HRMSS_TEAM_DETAIL with application configuration HRMSS_TEAM_DETAIL. In this application you should see the three tabs - for grid, list and hierarchy view.

Thanks and Regards
SAgar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sagar,

I don't find the icon even in the "Detailed Team View". I have tried checking the application config HRMSS_TEAM_DETAIL and it give me an error saying that the hierarchy doesn't exist for the <user> in the MSSBIZVIEW. If there's no hierarchy, will be icon invisible? Please clarify. Meanwhile I will try to assign the hierarchy to the user .

Thanks,

Balajii

former_member194099
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

It should ideally come in the detailed team view page. I am not sure but you can also check if the business function below is activated-

http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_05/helpdata/EN/40/0F88EB6FF448AA8597211C15A5A653/frameset.htm

Regards

Sagar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Those I cons are for showing the data in Grind or Listformat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yugandhar,

The third icon for the OrgChart is missing despite deploying the EMGORGCH addon and activating the relevant services. That's the issue I am facing.

Regards,

Balajii

Former Member
0 Kudos

One thing I understood with this MSS Add On's,it is better to be at the latest service pack, latest will have all the fixes. We ale also facing mutiple issues and the end when we check noets, they recommend the SP

Former Member
0 Kudos

In that case we will raise the issue with SAP and will see what would they recommend.

Thanks,

Balajii

Former Member
0 Kudos

However, we are on MSS Addon 1000.1.0.0.1...

-Balajii

Former Member
0 Kudos

Already there are couple of SAP notes on various MSS Add On issues, they recommend for the SP upgrade.

Better look at the notes for you issue.

And did you look at the Component Config of the home page i.e for the team view to see if the Org Chat is enabled or not

Former Member
0 Kudos

does it mean ur at sp level 1, then you have to move to the SP level 5 or the latest.

1 is very old and there are lot of fixes.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Where can I exactly check whether the OrgChart is enabled or in the Component Config? I have checked the Team Hierarchy component under the HomePage configuration, but couldn't find anything related to the OrgChart within the toolbar. Please let me know what am I missing.

I have also checked few notes related to the OrgChart, but all the installation and configuration is done as per the notes.

Thanks,

Balajii

Former Member
0 Kudos

I can also see the Hierarchy icon under the toolbar of the V_MAIN_FLASH view of the ZHRMSS_HIERARCHY_XXXXX component. See the screenshot below:

But this is not visible from the MSS Home Page.

Regards,

Balajii