SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

POSDM Error : Base Unit of measure is not updated in POS Workbench

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Material group and Base unit of measure is not updating in the POS Workbench. SO the article is in error.

I have check the Unit of measure for that same article in ECC , it is maintained as 'PC'.

And also checked in the RSA1 in BW , the Base unit is 'PC' .

but it is not reflecting in Base Unit of Measure field in POS Workbench.but Sales Unit is reflecting as 'PC'

I am getting the error as " Sales Unit of Measure PC does not match material XXX

Kindly help me.

Thanks & Regards

Rakesh

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member198994
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rakesh,

Are you extracting the article master data into POSDM object 0Material or you maintaining them manually? If you are extracting, check your extractor & transformation rules. If you are maintaining them manually, you can manually maintain the BUoM as well (right click on the object 0Material and say Maintain Data).

Regards,

Raja

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10

former_member198994
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rakesh,

Are you extracting the article master data into POSDM object 0Material or you maintaining them manually? If you are extracting, check your extractor & transformation rules. If you are maintaining them manually, you can manually maintain the BUoM as well (right click on the object 0Material and say Maintain Data).

Regards,

Raja

0 Kudos

HI Raja,

Thank you for your response . I am extracting the 0material from ECC. I have check the BUoM (by righ clicking on the 0Material and selecting Maintain data , it is maintained there) But , still showing error in POS Workbench.

Kindly suggest me to resolve the same.

Thanks & Regards

Rakesh

0 Kudos

Hi Rakesh,

Please refer to the below OSS Notes which are linked to the Sales UoM and Base UoM comparison.

1298427 - Error when master date for EAN or material is enriched

1373472 - Sales UoM when sending WPUUMS Idoc(Relevant Outbound task may be having some parameter)

And also from the ourbound perspective you may refer to the below OSS notes(for the WPUUMS Idoc wherein sales UoM may be empty)

Hope it helps

BR,

Aram.

0 Kudos

Dear Aram,

Many thanks for your help.

Thanks & Regards

Rakesh

0 Kudos

Dear Aram,

Thank you for your input, The Notes you suggested is for the BI-Content Release 703 / 704. But my system BI Content is 736. Kindly advice me.

Thanks & Regards

Rakesh

0 Kudos

Hi Rakesh,

Since you are using BI CONT 736 and facing this issue,i would recommend you to raise a message in service.sap.com

Also please mention whether it is a fresh implementation or upgrade in the message.And also if its an upgrade kindly check any of the above mentioned OSS Notes are already implemented.

Hope it helps

BR,

Aram.

0 Kudos

Dear Aram,

Thanks for your advice. I will raise the message in Service.sap.com. And it is a fresh implementation.

Thanks & Regards

Rakesh

0 Kudos

Hi Aram,

I had an issue a month back where some sales transactions were in Error in POSDM.

The Error : " Sales UOM KAR does not correspond to Base UOM ST".

That was resolved manually by changing the master data in Ecc, to match with the data required in POSDM.

Now, i do not want such type of issues to come again.

Do we have any OSS note for such issues?? So that we can implement and negate future occurances of such errors.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rakesh, I am experiencing the same error message in POS workbench. Do you have this issue solved?

Appreciate if you can share your solution.

Thanks a lot.

Dom

ramesh_duraisamy
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Lam,

As suggested by ARAM, please check the BI Content of your system? Also raise a OSS NOTE to SAP.

Thanks and Regards,

Ramesh D