cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Authorization for WOCO on PM order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

what is the authorization object for restricting the Work Complete (WOCO) on a Plant Maintenance order through transaction IW32?

I have tried the authorization object I_VORG_ORD PM: Business Operation for Orders but there is no corresponding business transaction for Work Complete.

Thank you in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sebastian_lenartowicz
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I checked this one out with help from WCM colleagues - it appears that the solution needs to be a creation of a custom Authorization Object. Then this object can be checked using BADI. A method for STATUS_WOCO_CHECK should do an AUTHORITY-CHECK

See BADI implementation in WCM

BADI_WCM_ORDER

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

sebastian_lenartowicz
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Greetings Melina,

Looking at the business transaction analysis for the WCM-relevant PM Order, the name of the business transaction relevant seems to be WCMJ "Work completed"

Can you try with this value for BETRVORG ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sebastian,

I tried the proposed solution. I entered the Business Transaction WCMJ in table T354B and it became available in authorization object I_BETRVORG, in field BETRVORG. Then I left it unchecked in the authorizations of my role.

However the Work Complete button function through IW32 does not seem to check the authorization object for this business transaction..

Former Member
0 Kudos
former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

you can control the work completed from WCD , have a look at autorization object I_FCODE. but controlling in IW32 for work complete, check with technical team , put a breakpoint while work complete and try to find the business transaction

regards

thyagarajan