cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

0UC_SALES_STATS_02 Delta Queue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We are currently working on developments of sales statistics 0UCSA_C01 cube for a large utility company. As part of building this cube, we are using data source 0UC_SALES_STATS_02 and completed all the requisite developments.

When we run info package to extract data from R/3 to BI - PSA, we are not able to get any records into delta queue in source system and as a result the info package is returning "0" records.

We did the following in source system and BW to extract.

1. Initialized delta

2. Closed reconciliation keys

3. Transfered reconciliation keys to GL

4. Ran mass activity program for specific recon keys using t code EBW_DQ_SS in ECC system

5. Checked RSA7 for delta queue and the queue has no data.

6. Checked application log of the mass activity job and no errors.

Picked 0 records though we have couple of invoices to be extracted using the specific reconciliation keys.

We are on ECC 6.0 and BW 04 S with SP10.

If anyone has any clue on why the delta is not getting built in source system, pls let us know and appreciate your attention to this message.

Thanks - Sriram

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sriram,

Perform the following:

1. In BW, run a full load for 0UC_SALES_STATS_02 (you will extract no records and it will remain with a yellow status; which is ok!).

2. In BW, run the Initial Load for 0UC_SALES_STATS_02 (it should extract 1 record and be in status of green).

3. In BW, Check RSA7; there should now be an entry in the delta queue for 0UC_SALES_STATS_02.

4. Close reconciliation keys (you can check table DBESTA_BWPROT after you have done this to see what recon keys are available for you to extract).

5. Transfer reconciliation keys to G/L.

6. Run mass activity EBW_DQ_SS as you stated.

7. You can check table DBESTA_BWPROTE to see which documents are staged to be extracted or view the delta queue).

7. In BW, run the Delta load for 0UC_SALES_STATS_02.

Cheers,

Serb

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am at a client where I am doing all these steps.

There were originally 60 entries in DBESTA_BWPROT table and using FPG4 transaction code,

I closed the reconciliation keys and using FPG1 transaction Code, I transferred them to G/L. After this,

I ran the mass activity EBW_DQ_SS and found in RSA7, 4 records. Also, in RSA7, when I look at the details,

It says “List contains no data”. The extractor checker brought 0 records, whatever print document I select.

Yesterday, the Billing functional guy sat with me and we went over the whole process. Neither does he have clue.

Do you have any idea about the problem?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

we have an urgent problem on data source 0UC_SALES_STATS_02; we have big misalignments/anomalies between FI and BW.

In 11.05.2008 we have run transaction EBW_DQ_SS with this filter: Posting date between 12.04.2008 and 17.04.2008.

The job was terminated with this warning:

"Print document 100000663492 is not copied to BW"

Diagnosis

Errors occured when preparing the data records for print document 100000663492. You can find a detailed description of the problem in the preceding messages.

System Response

The print document was included in exception table DBESTA_BWPROTE. However, no data records were transferred to BW for this print document.

Procedure

The system tries to process the print document after the next delta upload. Remove all causes of error beforehand.

After the job, table DBESTA_BWPROTE (Single Document Log Record of BW Sales Statistics) had some exceptions ( 3 print documents ).

We have continued to launch delta update with posting date between 18.04.2008 and 30.04.2008 (we always launch distinct interval).

We have remove all errors on ISU but the record on DBESTA_BWPROTE persist.

Which is the correct procedure for transfer in BW these records?

We must relaunch EBW_DQ_SS (Sales Statistics -> BW Delta Queue) with posting date of DBESTA_BWPROTE (16.04.2008 and 17.04.2008) or with Reconciliation keys(08107IFM14AI and R4-080417-00)?

Thanks in advance.

former_member203104
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Serb,

I have done all the steps as said by you...still getting 0 records when i run delta infopackage.can you advice if any

Thanks

Bhanu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Before initializing the delta in BW, I believe you need to do a full extraction. The documentation states that "Execute the full upload and initial upload concurrently and over the same period." In my utilities company, we do the full upload <i>before</i> doing the delta init, and it works just fine.