Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MB5B says no entry exists, but in MB51 data exists

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

While running mb5b report in Production system, system says:

No entry exists/selected with search criteria(even without giving any date)

In mb51 entries are there in the system.

Means stock was moved for the material and if no date is given then the system should display stock on all stock movement dates

Also in quality syatem there in no problem running the report. Please help me through this problem.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for your answer. Seems like its an authorization issue and instead of issuing an error while executing the tcode, system gives that there is no data. if authorized person run the tcode then proper data is displayed. thanks again for response...

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

share your selection, and tell the movement types  that you see in MB51 or just share a screen shot too.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jurgen

Thanks for reply. Please find the mb51 screen shot for movement types.601,101 and 321 are used.

in MB5B i am giving material, company code and the plant. These inputs are same in MB51 also.

I have also tried MB5B with date but still no luck.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pranav,

Do not give material number in MB5B as of now give the document date for a range of one month and check whether your material is listed out there.

Let me know the results and provide the selection screen entries (screen shot) and paste here not output required,provide the selection criteria screen f both MB5B and MB51

Zubair

ajitkumar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

in the selection screen, click on the category button. see whether all the boxes are check marked. if not do so, choose the appropriate stock type  and then try