cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC AC 10 - timeouts while exporting large result sets

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

When exporting large result sets (i.e 100 MB) from ad-hoc analysis timeout occurs.

I've changed the default 60 seg. HTTP timeout to a larger value in SMICM and now I can download bigger files.

Have you worked tuning this parameter as well as parameter 1051 "Max number of objects in a file or database record" in order to avoid undesired timeouts?? Any advice?

Reference Notes:

1704856 - Configuring the number of Result Sets for Ad hoc Risk Analysis as backgound jobs

1644506 - Connection timed Out when opening requests (does not apply for this case, but the procedur...

Cheers!

Diego.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Diego,

I'm facing the similar issue to export Result Sets with large data. I have like 10 Result Sets and some of them are about 500,000 line items in one Result Set, which are resulting a 500 Connection time out error. But some result sets which are about 200,000 line items are getting exported to excel. Our basis is not in favor of changing the HTTP time out greater than 60. Can you please advise, if you have any other approach for the same.

Thank You in Advance!

Regards,

Jaravuy

dyaryura
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Jaravuy,

There's a new report that allows you to download the full report from the ABAP Side:

1792254 - Export of Risk Analysis reports may time out

This is already included in SP12 and for lower SPs you can apply the correction instructions.

Hope it helps.

Cheers!

Diego.