cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The supplied XML is not valid[4FW2EANOZPXOPJYRTYL33JCG8].(WIS 10901)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

While trying to refresh a WEBi report in Infoview, am getting a database error: The supplied XML is not valid

[4FW2EANOZPXOPJYRTYL33JCG8].(WIS 10901).

Could you please let me know how to resolve it?

I am using BO XI 3.x.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This Could be because of the changes done in the Object at Bex Query Level.Check whether the Objects are in Sync in all the Environments.

Also you can check teh changes by refreshing the Universe.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you. Now i am not getting the error message.

However, now the report runs fine at the first time, but if i want to run the report second time for the day, it only keeps fetching the data for a long time and then times out ultimately giving a time out error.

Please help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you change the prompt values and check when you run for the second time??

Also try Scheduling the report with the interval of 5 mins for the same prompts , different prompts and check whether your schedule is success.

former_member188911
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Debaleena,

you are now facing a new problem hence you should please open a separate post  as per Rules of Engagement

thanks and regards,

Simone Caneparo

SCN Discussions Moderator

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Debaleena,

This is because some object/objects that you are using in your report is/are not defind correctly in the universe. Please go through below link:

http://scn.sap.com/thread/2055939

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Neeraj Sharma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you. Now i am not getting the error message.

However, now the report runs fine at the first time, but if i want to run the report second time for the day, it only keeps fetching the data for a long time and then times out ultimately giving a time out error.

Please help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Trying refreshing the universe structure in universe designer and export the universe to repository.

Once the universe is exported to repository, build a query and refresh the report.

former_member188911
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

what SP / FP level are you on?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try refreshing and exporting the universe and then refresh the report again.

Regards

Subasree