Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

extract customer master changes for two fields for about 150k customers

former_member405498
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi SAP gurus

i have to extract the changes made for two fields in genral data tab of customer master>but i have to do it for about 200k customers.i know that we can use OV51 to report the changes but as this is huge number of customers i cant use that tcode.for example ,for these 200k customers i have to extarct the chnages made to serchterm field and data line filed in genral data.i have to get the old and new values.can u please suggest me how i can achieve this.

thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Other possible way is run report RSSCD100 for object DEBI. You can do the filter with the table (KNA1, KNB1 and so on) and after, in the ALV do a filter for the fields.

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Perhaps a simple query on the change documents (CDHDR / CDPOS tables) would do, especially if it's a one-time thing. Field name is one of the keys in CDPOS, so if you need a list for just two fields, it might be more efficient.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear KM Ji,

After extract the report in OV51 you click on field name and set the filter, so that you can sort out the data which you required.

Regards

Dev D (Naidu)

former_member405498
Participant
0 Kudos

thanks for the reply DEVD ,but the thing is i could nt execute the tcode and it retund the dump evn fora set of 3k customers.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

it retund the dump evn fora set of 3k customers.

Execute OV51 in background

G. Lakshmipathi