cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DTW Error code : Internal error (-5002) occurred application-defined or object defined error 65171

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good Morning,

I am a new member and would like to know if anyone could assist me with regards to a error message.

we are uploading via DTW into SAP business one.

We are still in the pre - go - live testing stage and we have been attempting to upload a large amount of data. At the moment we are attempting we rewrite over our existing item code numbers in SAP - giving them new descriptions. We are receiving an error message on 27 of 26392 items - which seem odd that it is specifically these few items, we have check the business partner information that it is attached to and everything is fine. - A bit lost !

Internal Error (-5002) occurred application-defined or object-defined error 65171.

I hope this make sense. Any help would be great.

Many Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

KennedyT21
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi VICTORIA WALKER...

Welcome to the Forum..

65171 error is very common. As long as one or more fields with mismatch data, you will get the error.

Make sure the file should not have any special characters.

Pls check the ff sap note. this may help you

[1087138|https://websmp130.sap-ag.de/sap(bD1lbiZjPTAwMQ==)/bc/bsp/sno/ui_entry/entry.htm?param=69765F6D6F6465...] & [1495934|https://websmp130.sap-ag.de/sap(bD1lbiZjPTAwMQ==)/bc/bsp/sno/ui_entry/entry.htm?param=69765F6D6F6465...]

Hope Helpful

Regards

Kennedy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank You for your assistance.

KennedyT21
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi VICTORIA WALKER .....

Does is issued solved or not if solved pls close the tread with correct and helpful answers

Regards

Kennedy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you have only 1/1000 error rate, it is not bad. To check what is wrong, it may be because of special characters or similar problem.

Thanks,

Gordon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank You for you assistance.