Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

modify dynpro standard with SSCR key (VA01->VBAP-PS_PSP_PNR F4 input help)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

I tried to find a way to change the f4 on wbs element in VA01/02/03, but with no success. So I decided to add a better input help directly in properties of dynpro element (registering modifies on SAP Marketplace). I edit dynpro and add new Input Help and I have a strange behavior I cannot understand:

When I try to activate the dynpro, I get no errors, but dynpro remains in state modified/active. If I test the dynpro with F8 Test Tool, I can see the new Input Help on test I set (from se38), but if I launch the transaction VA01, cannot see it. The problem occurs on Dynpro 4902 of program SAPMV45A.

Does anybody know what I am missing? Why I cannot completley activate that dynpro?

Thanks for help

Regards

Gabriele

1 REPLY 1

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you read Note 549438 - FAQ: Search help for the sales order, I don't like the

6.      Question:     On the sales overview screen, the system only displays a list of all WBS elements for some fields, for example 'Work breakdown structure  element' (WBS element) or 'Order account assignment. What is the reason?

Answer: On the sales overview screen, a search help for these fields is  not possible for technical reasons. The search help can only be                used on  the account assignment screen.

Regards,

Raymond