Career Corner Discussions
Join the conversation in the Career Corner group to ask career-related questions, find approaches to building skills, and seek career advancements.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP PP Fresher

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, i am recently (nov-12) SAP PP certify from Delphi pune.

I also having 5 yr and 6 months of exp in prod. and 3 yr of domain exp .Anyone help me how  i make entry as a consultant and wht will be start compensation.

Rohit

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

balaji_parsewar
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rohit,

Its difficult but not impossible to get entry into SAP for freshers.

This year only KPIT Cummins & Fujitsu consulting conducted walk-inn drive SAP freshers in Pune. They hired ABAP trainees as well as associate Functional consultants.

Cap Gemini also recruited fresh SAP functional consultants in Mumbai. Ask Delphi people to arrange interviews.

It will take time but things will roll on.
Search for it & you will get.

Regards,

Balaji

5 REPLIES 5

balaji_parsewar
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rohit,

Its difficult but not impossible to get entry into SAP for freshers.

This year only KPIT Cummins & Fujitsu consulting conducted walk-inn drive SAP freshers in Pune. They hired ABAP trainees as well as associate Functional consultants.

Cap Gemini also recruited fresh SAP functional consultants in Mumbai. Ask Delphi people to arrange interviews.

It will take time but things will roll on.
Search for it & you will get.

Regards,

Balaji

0 Kudos

Thanks Balaji ....

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Rohit,

Prepare thoroughly for job interviews.

The interviewer would look at your "way of thinking" w.r.t. asked about an issue or a requirement. So understand the concepts well.

Another important area would be communication. How are you understanding the requirements etc. put forward by the client? And how clear are you with your message to the client?

All in all, keep revising "actively" the material you had studied during your certification.

Participate in PP forums.

Message was edited by: Type Writer

former_member184893
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rohit,

As your Certified in SAP PP in India, So asper your module... Competition is very less with Good domain experience people like you. So not to worry much for Entry that you will get soon. But only thing you need to concentrate in upgrading your knowledge day to day and keep revising the subject of what you learned on day to day basis.. Put maximum effort and Go indepth in your materials which your collected for an preparations for interview. So suddenly if interview scheduled, It will click easily.

All the Best !!!!

D ont forget to update once you get the job......

Thanks

Nayeem

0 Kudos

Thanks Nayeem .....for your valuable thoughts ...and ya i will definitely update you ..