cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Style implementation of sap.ui.table incorrect?

Qualiture
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to change the SAPUI5 standard theme to use a somewhat smaller font-size.

For the most part I managed to do so by overriding the font-size attributes of the respective CSS classes.

The text in tables are now smaller too, which is perfect. However, the row height is still set at 28px, resulting in a lot of space around the table cell text.

And no matter what I tried, I can't set this height to a different value.

I suspect it has something to do with the implementation of the table rows; upon inspection of the rendered HTML, both the DIV elements which renders the row selection as well as each cell inside a column have an HTML attribute style="height: 28px; " which to me seems incorrect.

Is there a way to bypass the height specified in this HTML style attribute, or is there simply no way to get around it? (In my HTML/CSS inspector I see the setting I provided being overruled by this HTML attribute...)

Any help is highly appreciated!

Robin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Sigiswald
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Robin,

In case you can "inject" your own external css file, you can try to override the inline css using the "!important" property: http://www.sitepoint.com/override-inline-css/

Kind regards,

/Sigiswald

Qualiture
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sigi,

Thanks, didn't know about this property, but it did the trick!

Answers (0)