cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Syncing dates in a stock transfer order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Our client has got stock transfer orders between their plants.

I have observed that when an STO is created, the dates are calculated as below

1. In ECC - based on planned delivery time in material master or purchasing info record

2. In APO - using transportation lane time

If user changes the planned delivery time in STO in ECC, the dates are recalculated (for example reducing planned delivery time to 10 days from 20 days). But this rescheduling changes are not passed to APO. APO still has the old dates based on the transportaion lanes.

/N/SAPAPO/CP3 settings says Always Retransfer. Curious to know whether there is something missing to make both systems in sync.

I dont get the date difference in delta report as well.

Thanks,

Gijoy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

I have similar issue where in user is changing the PDT of STO in ECC and expecting the delivery creation dates to be reflecting in APO.

Publication setting is maintained with Always retransfer in APO, i have also tried suppress the rescheduling of the stock transport order setting in ECC.I have checked in the indicator.but it seems to be not working.

Could you please let me know if there are any other settings to achieve the requirement

Regards,

Meghana

schandna
Explorer
0 Kudos

You can change suppress the rescheduling of the stock transport order in APO by using the following SPRO setting in ECC

Integration with Other SAP Components->Application Specific Setting and Enhancements->Setting and enhancements for external procurement->outbound processing of purchasing data->Suppress Rescheduling of Stock Transport Orders in Target System

pravesh_jain3
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Sanchit

Above setting is not there that is why we have used above enhancement.

Regards

P

kenneth_snyder
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If I understand you correctly,

The STO created in APO uses the transportation lane duration to schedule the STO.

The STO is CIF'd to ECC and the dates match.

A user changes  the dates in ECC and now the STO dates are not in sync.  The STO dates in APO do not change?

Ken Snyder

schandna
Explorer
0 Kudos

This setting is available in ECC only and not in R/3

kenneth_snyder
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I am not sure what you are trying to say?  You mean R/3 v4.6 it is not available but it is available in ECC v6.0?    What is not available?

schandna
Explorer
0 Kudos

The setting to suppress the rescheduling of the stock transport order in APO if it has been changed in ECC. If you have this on then APO will not change the start date of the stock transport order based on the transportation lane duration.

For example if you have changed the PDT in the STO in ECC, you might not want it to reschedule it in APO based on the transportation duration on the lane.

This is only available in ECC 6.0 and not in R/3 4.6

former_member189901
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hii Joe,

Please check the calendar assignment in ECC and APO( timestream), whther they are same or not ? and go through the following link....

http://scn.sap.com/message/13657395#13657395

Regards

Debashis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Debashis,

The issue is not when system scheduling the orders. It is when we manually change the date in PO in R/3. Say we reduce the planned delivery time in the PO, the delivery date changes or if we change the route, the delivery date changes. Or even they can change the date manually in R/3. These changes are not reflected to APO.

Thanks,

Gijoy

0 Kudos

Hi Joe,

Did you find any solution for mentioned issue.

If yes then could you please share the same.

Thanks,

Lalit

pravesh_jain3
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Lalit

Have you got the solution?

Regards

P

pravesh_jain3
Explorer
0 Kudos

Got the solution using BadI "/SAPAPO/PWB_SOS".

Regards

P