cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with SAP Mobility Apps

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I configured SAP Mobility Apps on with its required configurations & system landscape & facing following issues for these apps on iPad:-

1. SAP Employee Lookup :- On Employee Detail screen i gets error "The RFC Call was not successful because of system failure 'syntax error in program AQZZ/MIVE/EMPL==EMP_DETAI'"

2. SAP Travel Expense Approval:- It logins into the app & immedietly logs out of the app without downloading any data.

3. SAP Travel Receipt Capture:- It gets crashes on selecting the "Expense Type", also nothing happens after clicking on "done" button.

4. SAP HR Approval:- It always showing "Network error" after login into the app & while downloading data.

5. SAP Leave Request:- It dowsn't show any notification & after clicking on "create request" it shows "Network Error".

6. SAP Real Spend:- After moving the iPad in landcape mode, the app gets crash or shows nothing without downloading any data.

I can't raise OSS message as i have configured these apps with IDES server in the backend & using the Netweaver Gateway(NW 7.0 GW_CORE 2.0 003) server downloaded from the SAP SCN & configured all this with SUP 2.1.2.

Please suggest if anybody faces same issues with any of these apps.

Regards,

Shrikant.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I also have a similar problem for SAP HR Approvals Apps. tried to debug the and found the following error in the log file :

2013-05-20 09:54:16.456 Application ID=com.sap.meps.hcmapproval, Application Connection ID=453f08154c0bd0b4067b28bf9e5b9e8d86b__com.sap.meps.hcmapproval, User=hrtest, Correlation ID=991359, Http Endpoint=http://centos.xxx.com:8010, Log Level=OFF, Request Type=GET, Request URL=http://centos.xxx.com:8010/sap/opu/sdata/GBHCM/APPROVALS/ItemCountCollection?$filter=CalendarPeriod%...', Response Code=403, Source=ODP Server, MISC Info=ODP Request Response Domain Logs, Thread ID=440, Node ID=supdtr/10.4.63.114, Error=No connection returned from the Connectionpool.Endpoint is not whitelisted with SUP. Hence terminating the request, Request Header Fields=[{"X-SAP-applicationId":"com.sap.meps.hcmapproval"},{"request":"GET"},{"url":"http://centos.xxx.com:8010/sap/opu/sdata/GBHCM/APPROVALS/ItemCountCollection?$filter=CalendarPeriod%...'"},{"Accept-Encoding":"gzip"},{"X-SAP-applicationId":"com.sap.meps.hcmapproval"},{"Accept-Language":"en"},{"X-SAP-deviceType":"iphone"},{"X-SAP-deviceId":"45354c0bd0b7b280c6bf9e5b0d9e8d86b"}], Response Header Fields=, Response Body=, Post Data=

when i check the log file on my iPhone device i get the following error :

Lyle_Johns
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Please install the following component on your backend

system: MIV_HREMP 601 (MOB EMPLOYEE INT 2.0.0).

former_member182874
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I am facing the same issue : When i click on user in my Fiori. I get this error :

RFC Error: Syntax error in program AQZZ/GBHCM/LREMPEMPL_DETAIL===

Does installing this component in backend solves the issue ?

Regards,

Tejas

Lyle_Johns
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Tejas

For us this did resolve the issue on the HCM system, what app are you having this error with ?

Regards

Lyle

former_member182874
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Leave request approval in Fiori

Lyle_Johns
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Then this should work for your use case, please check the pre-requisites of the component (MOB EMPLOYEE INT 2.0.0) as you may be required to update some other components as well.

Let me know if you need more info.

Good luck

former_member182874
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thankyou Lyle.

What if the backend is already in production and adding one component is difficult. Is there any other workaround ?

Regards,

Tejas

Lyle_Johns
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Tejas

The only functionality that I am aware of is that it provides the employee details on the UI , if the customer is not seeing this as a critical requirement it can be fitted into their next test and release cycle.

I am not aware of any workaround without having to add this component installed at this stage.

Regards

Lyle

former_member182874
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

thanks a lot Lyle

Best regards,

Tejas

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Please I am having issues with the configuration setup in SAP gateway.  I cannot find the class required in the gateway, it flags an error, class not found.  What do i do about this? Where do i go?

The other apps i have configured are working well ie SAP HR Approvals, Leave SAP Request....

Please assist

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shrikant ,

Could you tell why dint you raise OSS message for this issue ?

Infact, i m facing the same issue as like yours .

But, i have raised OSS message .

Regards,

Abhi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhirami,

I cant raise OSS as i am using the NW GW downloaded from the SDN link which is trial version, i.e,

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/downloads?rid=/library/uuid/f091b083-c2d0-2e10-dfaf-d39b95b312d1

This is a demo system.

Did you get any help regrading this after raising OSS message.

Regards,
Shrikant.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Shrikant ,

We are yet to get a reply from SAP .

We raised OSS message 4 days back .

Actually, we tried samples in our own system .

Previously, it was working fine, but not now. So, we raised msg to SAP .

Once, i got a reply from SAP, will update you .

Regards,

Abhi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Abhi.

Regards,

Shrikant.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Did you get any reply from SAP

Regards,

Abhi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhi,

As i said previously, i cant raise the OSS message, as i am using the trial version of Netweaver Gateway on Hyper-V.

Regards,

Shrikant.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Oh. ok ok. We are searching for SAP notes by ourselves.

We are yet to get SAP's reply .

Regards,

Abhi

rohith_deraje
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Srikant,

I see that the error could be because of various reason.

1. SAP Employee Lookup :- On Employee Detail screen i gets error "The RFC Call was not successful because of system failure 'syntax error in program AQZZ/MIVE/EMPL==EMP_DETAI'"
-- Looks like issue is in the gateway. RFC call from gateway to backend failed. Does not seems to be a probelm in SUP or App. You can confirm it by running the same URL(employee details) in REST client.

2. SAP Travel Expense Approval:- It logins into the app & immedietly logs out of the app without downloading any data.
-- Is registration working fine? If so, please enable logs @ server and check if oyu can find any details in logs.

3. SAP Travel Receipt Capture:- It gets crashes on selecting the "Expense Type", also nothing happens after clicking on "done" button.
-- No idea on this issue. App should not crash at any case. May be you can create a OSS for the same.

4. SAP HR Approval:- It always showing "Network error" after login into the app & while downloading data.
-- Please check the Server credentials (host/post/farm ID). Note that you need to use relay server if your SUP is within firewall and device in internet.

5. SAP Leave Request:- It dowsn't show any notification & after clicking on "create request" it shows "Network Error".
-- Same as above.

6. SAP Real Spend:- After moving the iPad in landcape mode, the app gets crash or shows nothing without downloading any data.
-- Can you please provide more details o this?

Regards
Rohith

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rohith,

1. SAP Employee Lookup :- When i checked with the Rest client with this URL (http://NW_GW_SERVER:8000/sap/opu/sdata/MIVE/EMPLOYEELOOKUP/EmployeeCollect7ion(70056)?=)

i gets this error:-

1. Status Code: 400 Bad Request
  2. Content-Length: 358
  3. Content-Type: application/xml
  4. Server: SAP NetWeaver Application Server / ABAP 702
  5. dataserviceversion: 2.0
  6. x-sap-odata-extension-version: 0.9

In response body i gets following error:

"The RFC call was not successful because of system failure 'Syntax error in program AQZZ/MIVE/EMPL==EMPL_DETAIL===          ."

Also would like to tell you that when i validate the service through TCode(IW_FND/SRV_VALIDATE) in Nw GW i gets following error: -

"Your profile is not maintained appropriately".

Regards,

Shrikant

rohith_deraje
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Srikant,

Since this is specific to gateway, you can post this in http://scn.sap.com/community/netweaver-gateway to get answers from gateway experts.

Regards

Rohith

wbrown
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Shrikant,

Would it be possible for me to see your set up? If you are using the trial version for the Windows 2008 R2 on the Hyper-V, you shouldn't be able to add any components to it. The syntax error, which system is getting that error? You should be able to see it in the logs via transaction ST22.

Regards,

Wayne

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Wayne,

Yes i am using the trial version of Netweaver Gateway on Hyper-V.

But i was able to register the OData services for those components (installed on backed ERP server) on the NW GW. And i am able to run one SAP app successfully i.e, "SAP Customer & Contacts".

But facing issues for the other apps.

How can i show you my setup?

Regards,

Shrikant.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

While accessing the SAP service  for 'Leave Approvals' ( Standard Application of SAP ) , it shows error stating as below .

'Type conflict when calling a function module.The error occurred on the application server CCH1WPSAP1. The termination type was: RABAX_STATE'.

Regards,

Abhi

wbrown
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Shrikant,

We can do an SAP Connect session, can you send me an email. (Should be visible via my profile) and a good time for you. I'm on the west coast PST.

Regards,

Wayne

Former Member
0 Kudos

Shrikant Naidu

Regarding the issue # 2, I've found that i was using an authentication provider without a trusted connection to the gateway. Once a time a used the right one, it started to work.

Maybe you could have a typo error on the name of your authentication provider.

I HTH