cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SDOE_ESDMA_AFTER_IMPORT_GEN DOE_MASS_ACTGEN_07C ThISend: bad tm type / connection closed (no data)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am setting up CRM Mobile Sales in our landscape. After performing all the technical and Functional configurations in DOE we have triggered the ESDMA setup. In 000 client of DOE system we can see that the inbound queue is stuck with an error in Function module SDOE_ESDMA_AFTER_IMPORT_GEN. Because of this the other items in the queue is not getting processed. We have applied all the pre-requisite notes and tried restarting the queue also, but nothing helps.

Pre-requiste notes applied:

http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-30002

The components and the SP level of Netweaver Mobile 7.1 given below:

SAP_BASIS     710                0015      SAPKB71015                           SAP Basis Component

SAP_ABA        710                0015      SAPKA71015                          Cross-Application Component

PI_BASIS         2006_1_710   0015      SAPKIPYN15                           PI_BASIS 2006_1_710

ST-PI                2005_1_710   0003      SAPKITLQJ3                            SAP Solution Tools Plug-In

SAP_BW          710               0015      SAPKW71015                          SAP NetWeaver BI 7.1

CRMSPGWY    110               0009      SAPK-11009INCRMSPGWY      Gateway to SAP NW Mobile 1.1

Kindly help me in resolving this issue.

Thanks and Regards,

Ganesh Babu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suma,

Thanks for the response. If I goto transaction SDOE_SR all the activities are green. Could you provide me any other pointer that would help ?

Thanks and Regards,

Ganesh Babu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please reset the queue and run again.

Regards,

Suma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suma,

I have already tried resetting the queue, activating the queue but it didnt work. I tried to debug the code and I got this error " unable to find Generated objects in repository". Then I activated the logs to check the error, I have given the screenshot below::

Regards,

Ganesh Babu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

go to transaction SDOE_SR and check whether all the activities are in Green. If not execute those activitie, and unlock the queue which ever is blocked and run it.

Regards,

Suma