cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remove Subsequent Assignment from Opportunity

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is there a way to remove an activity from an existing Opportunity?  In the screen print below, my users will need the ability to remove the campaign I linked to the opportunity, however, there are not available actions to remove any record.  What happens if an associate assigns the incorrect document?

I have changed the name of the AB, to Campaign and Transaction History, when it use to be just Transaction History.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

spencer_liang
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I do not have the exact answer. I would like to provide some hint.

In action column, you may see edit or delete or both buttons. It is hard coded to determine what button is displayed in

CL_BTDOCFLO_HDRDOCFLOW_CN00

GET_OCA_T_TABLE

I do not know why there is no delete button on your webui. Per my understand, the delete button is always displayed no matter the document is in edit or display mode.

You may debug this method to find out why. Please remeber to check the view with F2 because you may have your own enhancement.

You may search note with keyword get_oca_t_table to see if there is any note available for your system's release.

Spencer

former_member182315
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Spencer - Is there any chance that we can achieved by configuration.

Do you have any idea or I need to turn to the technical guy to understand??

Regards

Vani

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the IMG search for "Define Object Reference Profile"  (below Transactions > Basic Setting )

You have to see which one is assigned to your transaction type, but here there is a setting whether deletion is allowed.

spencer_liang
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

test it and you are right

I tested it and there is a check in get_oca_t_table to see if deletion is checked.

former_member182315
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sandy - I have the same issue relating the subsequent assignment of the document do you have any idea how to remove the subsequent assignment document in the service request.

Regards

Vani

former_member1139057
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi'

You have to change the "Object Relationship Profile" (search for this in IMG)

It could be the profile OPP_SUBSEQ you have to change (find the relevant profile in basic settings at your Opportunity transaction type).

In this profile it is possible to set a flag that it is possible to delete the relation to a campaign.

I have just made this change and the issue is solved.

But - I still need to figure out how to include this deletion/change in the Change History

If anyone can help me with this issue I'll appreciate help!

Regards

Lone Würtz

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandy,

I assigned an activity by using 'Subsequent Assignment' in Opportunity and i do have an option to remove it. (as shown below)

I dont have an option to remove or delete the other assignment (below it) as this Opportunity is created as a follow up document of that preceding lead document. The lead document is not assigned by using Subsequent Assignment.

I dont think you can remove the entry created for a document created as a follow-up but if you are assigning a subsequent document, i think you have the option to remove the assignment.

Cheers,

MG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I our activities component there is a reference field where the user can assign a reference transaction or empty the field. I am not sure if it is standard or not.

But nevertheless it should be possible to create a custom button and delete the BTDOCFLOW-entity.

Best regards,

Thomas Wagner