cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Removal of 'Insert from Product Catalog' in Items assignment block in Sales order in CRM UI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

While creating sales order in CRM UI(7), there is a option 'Insert from Product Catalog' in the Items assignemnt clock (BT115IT_SLSO/Items). you can see this option when you popover the button 'More' .
I want to remove this option from the assignment block.

couold anyone please give me a clue to  implement this?

Regards,

RDS

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

in the Standard, the list of fields to be displayed in the item overview toolbar is defined by method PREPARE_TOOLBAR of class CL_BT115IT__ITEMS_IMPL. You can try to alter the content of table gt_button prepared by this method.

Regards,

A. Ricci

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Do you try to fix it via TCODE BSP_WD_CMPWB and corresponding components?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I tried in the corresponding component view (BT115IT_SLSO/Items) there is no local tool bar implementation exist.

The overview component  BT115H_SLSO/SOHOverView has got a method (IF_BSP_WD_TOOLBAR_CALLBACK~GET_BUTTONS) implemented where the buttons and there corresponding events are defined and linked for the overview compoenent but not for the button which I mentioned in the screenshot. I want to find the similar method for the BT115IT_SLSO/Items toolbar i.e local toolbar method for the view???.