Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Barcode not printing correctly.

george_ainiveettil
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are facing an issue in one of our upgraded system in label printing.

When we try to print the label ,the print output shows the barcode as unconverted string ( like u(0BB98H*LQRPNR(  for example)and not as the barcode. When we contacted our Server support team, they are able to see the Barcode printed  correctly in WWI side.However when we check from SAP side in our quality system ,the barcode is appearing as said above.We have checked the program converting the barcode and it is working fine. Also from template side ,there are no issues.

Can you tell me as why the printing of barcode happens correcly in WWI ,but not happening in SAP system?Could something have missed or any setting to be checked when the print generated getting transferred to SAP?

All the front end WWI folders/file  are also correct .Again in upgraded development system the barcode printing is happening correctly.It is in upgraded quality system we are facing the issue.

Recently there was issue in the WWI server with barcode ID automation fonts and they installed the same .

Appreciate your reply .

Thanks a lot

George

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi George..!

Can you brief on the program which converts input to barcode..? I am trying to use Barcode using Font method.

Thanks & Regards

Subash Sankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi George,

Recently we come across similar kind of issue. After a lot of analysis concluded that the authorization object setup missing. we were not able to maintain this with Transport request from one system to other. have to set up manually in every system.

we are using Geniefix barcode package, provided by SAP.

1. Check whether that particular role is maintained in Transaction PFCG.

2. Ensure your user ID assigned to the role.

If the above is not a problem, then we have to monitor the template settings. (this would be easy task for you by comparing in 2 systems, as one system is working fine.)

Regards

kamal

george_ainiveettil
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kamal,

Thanks for the reply.

I will check the same and come back.

Regards

George