cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zero Balance Profit center clearing account is not zero

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have an issue with reference to above said subject. we have 10 profit centers and we have created a profit center for our subsidary company as one of it. When i see profit center balances through S_PL0_86000030, there is a balance in zero balance clearing account (debit/credit for period 1 to 16). This balance is not matching with FAGLB03 or FAGLL03 and also balances are not matching between FAGLB03 and FAGLL03. And one more thing is that when i run t-code FAGLB03 report shows period wise balances but in some cases either debit/credit line items are displaying when i double on it. Could anyone please guide me how analyze the issue and close it. Client want to prepare a Balance Sheet based on . the report generated through S_PL0_86000030 and he wants to know the item wise postings to zero balance clearing account.

Warm Regards,

Kishore

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member198650
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kishore,

First compare the reports S_PL0_86000030  & FAGLB03 for each period.  I do think it has a difference. However, you cannot get line item details in the report FAGLL03. For these, you have to extract from the table FAGLFLEXA in SE16/SE16N.

Regards,

Mukthar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Only possible reason for this is deactivation of document splitting OR manual postings done in Zero balance account.

Please check and post corrective JVs.

Thanks and Regards,

Anurag