Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BDC for ABAW - Very Urgent

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ABAP Gurus,

I have recorded and written a program for BDC (Session method) for Transaction code ABAW. It is working fine for one record only. When I give an input file with multiple records, it is taking only one record and program is getting exit even thought there are multiple records in BDCDATA table. Can any of you put some light on how to solve this issue.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Sudhaker

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

in the loop in the BDC program, i can see that you are not refreshing the T_BDCDATA table after every bdc_insert. do that everything will be working

santhosh

9 REPLIES 9

Former Member
0 Kudos

Paste ur code to let us understand the problem..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

in the loop in the BDC program, i can see that you are not refreshing the T_BDCDATA table after every bdc_insert. do that everything will be working

santhosh

0 Kudos

santhosh,

How do you now that then. Where is the code.

Also we have the same number of posts and points. I have one more post now though due to this one.

Former Member
0 Kudos

u should do this way...

loop at itab...

refresh bdcdata internal table....

<fill relevant fields of bdcdata table>

call transaction .......

endloop.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Santosh,

You are amazing. Thank you very much for quick response and also saved me. I have awarded you full points.

Regards

Sudhaker

0 Kudos

How obvious is it that you are taking the p1ss and awarding points to yourself?!

How could you have solved the problem without seeing the code? Unless you are psychic.

Pathetic.

Gareth.

0 Kudos

IS THIS A FORM OF STAT PADDING.

HOW CAN YOU COME UP WITH THIS ANSWER WITHOUT POSTING THE CODE. DO YOU WORK IN THE SAME OFFICE OR ARE YOU THE SAME PERSON.

CONSIDER THIS THREAD BEING REPORTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Martin/Gareth,

please see santhosh response again. My understading from his response is that he is asking me to refresh t_bdcdata (Internal table to store BDCDATA) and re-populate for every loop and call bdc_insert. I have done exactly same and my program is working fine.

Regards

Sudhaker

0 Kudos

Hi Martin/Gareth,

Its so sad that you couldnt see that, I could have faced the same problem many times. Why would I need SDN points mate, I should be greatful for this place it helped me many times. I would post even if there weren't no points awarded.

sorry if i troubled you guys...May be u are true I am physcic

santhosh