Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I export all the ECATT Test objects at once from local objects in $tmp package to another package?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have created all the ecatt test objects in my local objects folder. Now I need to transport them into a different package.

I went to SE80 and tried "Write Transport Entry" but nothing got transported into the new package.

I need some help in transporting these test objects.

Thank you very much !

Regards,

Prathyusha

3 REPLIES 3

Wutschi
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Prathyusha,

You need to change the $tmp package to a package that is assigned to the right transport layer. To do that you need to go to transaction SECATT go into the eCATT script in change mode. Select GoTo --> Object Directory Entry from the Menu. Press the Change Button on the pop up. Change the Package and press save, now you should get a transport request pop up. If you have a lot of scripts you can write an eCATT to do the changes

Regards

Christian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Christian. I could change the package one at a time like you mentioned. Was wondering if there is any way to export the entire package instead of writing another ecatt script to do it one by one. But if that's the only way then here I go with another package changing ecatt script

jeroen_verbrugge2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use SE03 -> Object Directory -> Change Object Directory Entries.

On the next screen enter $TMP in package and as object R3TR ECAT eCATT Test Script   *. If this finds no results just go with the package...

On the next screen mark the lines you want to change (Edit->Select Block or one by one) and then choose Objects->Reassign.

Kind Regards,

Jeroen