cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deleting records with RSCDS_NULLELIM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

We would like to delete data with key figures as null in one cube, and we though about using the program "RSCDS_NULLELIM" (working with BI 7.3) and I would like to ask for the following questions:

a) If we want to use this program for several infocubes, we have to create different programs from RSCDS_NULLELIM? or just it adapted for all the cubes that we need?

Thank you very much for your answer!!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Die Gasse,

Same program can be used for different infocubes to delete key figures which are as null. just you need to provide your cube name and other options

The program :RSCDS_NULLELIM and has five input parameters:

INFOCUBE:The name of the InfoCube containing the zero values to be deleted.

PACKSIZE:The number of data records read after which a database commit should occur (default value = 10000).

NO_BASIS:If this indicator is set, zero values are only deleted in the aggregates. They are not deleted in the BasicCube.

SHOW_REP:If this indicator is set, the report generated to delete zero values is displayed before it is executed.

SIMULATE:If this indicator is set, no data is deleted. However, all data is read and a log is created.

Hope its helps you

Regards

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Also, I would like to ask  if it deletes only the records with all key figures with "0" value because it was loaded like that, or also those records which are +X and -X = 0 (it reversal, after a Delta)?

Thank you!

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please post this type of question in the future to the BW space

This is the BI space

I will move this thread

Thanks

Tammy (Moderator)