Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customizing Android HWC 2.1.3

former_member186566
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

I want to customizing HWC 2.1.3.

When we open the HWC it always asks PIN for security purpose, I want to disable it. In sybase infocenter we get details to disable the PIN fecility.

http://infocenter.sybase.com/help/index.jsp?topic=/com.sybase.infocenter.dc01218.0213/doc/html/vhu13...

In this document they have specified about "customhelper.java" to disable this PIN option.

But I dont find this Customhelper.java file in the sorce of android HWC 2.1.3 package.

Do we have to create this java file? or any samples to create this files? or do we have to download?

Thanks & Regards

Yokesvaran.K

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you tried building the container?

former_member186566
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you for your reply Annette Bater,

Yes, I tried to build the container 2.1.3 source package (template.zip which resides in SUP 2.1.3 server.). Also deployed this package in Android 2.2 emulator, this default HWC source package and its SUP configuration, everything is working fine, even im able to receive server workflow notification in Android 2.2.

I wanted to customize this source package to disable the default PIN facility of HWC.

Infocenter provided some sort of steps to do this customization in the below link

http://infocenter.sybase.com/help/index.jsp?topic=/com.sybase.infocenter.dc01218.0213/doc/html/vhu13...

Only thing is, they have specified to customize one java file called "Customhelper.java" which is not in the source package. I dont find the source of this file in infocenter or any related documents of SAP.

I hope i missed something in this customization part, which i don't identify till now.

Regards

Yokesvaran K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok. I'll see if I can find out more.

former_member186566
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Its done...

SUP 2.1.3 and its HWC container packages wont have this file.

We have to upgrade this to PATCH #2. ie SUP 2.1.3 #2 patch. After this upgrade i can able to locate the file "customizationhelp.java" file in source package.

Regards

Yokesvaran.K

Answers (0)