cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

return order

Former Member
0 Kudos

i configured return order then created a sales cycle till billing with 50 quantity then created a return with reference to billing cycle till billing with 20 quantity then i created another return order with reference to billing with 30 quantity but i can enter quantity higher than 30 how can i prevent that ?  in configuration copy control

item i set Pos./neg. quantity: +

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check this

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mohammed Gouda

In Standard SAP, you can control when there is only one RE w.r.t. Invoice, Through OVAH, Application V4, Message 229, set here category E.

So I would suggest you do the changes in first RE only. Through this you can easily achieve it.

Else go with Development.

Thanking you!

Ashish Mishra

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

you will get the Following message when the Refered invoice qty Exceeds.you can change this message setting from Warning  to Error

Message no. V1503

Sivavasireddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

i searched for the message number in OVAH and OMCQ but i didnt find the message

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

you will find this message in SE91 with the help of Abaper you can change the Message.

Sivavasireddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

there is no other way ??

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Under T.code-VTAF at Header level mark the Check Box ''Complete Reference ''.system does not Allows More than the Referenced Qty.

This will work.

Sivavasireddy

former_member212699
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi mohammed !

please check with copy controls ex  f2 > re ,go to item level and make 202 requirment or 152 requirement and check the result

please rectify if i am wrong..