Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Data Services]Problem repository with temporary tables

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Yesterday, I built a Data flow as :
temporary source table -> query -> Map Operation -> definitive target table

Today, when I open my Data flow, I open the query and Data Services is giving the following error :
"
Application error: Duplicate key.
Key <Table\TEMP_xx(DS_xx.DBO)> for the object <TEMP_xx(DS_Vxx.DBO)> is a duplicate of the object <TEMP_xx(DS_xx.DBO)>.
Please export your repository to a file and send this file to customer support along with description of how to reproduce this error.

Press ok to continue (BODI-1112366)
"

Data services is closing all and is stopping.

Thanks if you have any idea,

Odile

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

sapanesh_agnihotri
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did anyone got the solution for above issue? Other link says its related to repository and you need to recreate repo. Suspecting if this is the only solution.

Thanks,

Sapanesh

0 Kudos

Was this ever resolved?  I am having the same issue on BODS 4.2.

Former Member
0 Kudos

DS version is 3.1

Yes, this problem is only on Data flow with temporary source table . I haven't test importation of this table. I may be a problem of corrpution in repository :  I have sent problem, with repository to the sap support, but I prefer continu to search on my side.

Neil, I have only one data store for this job. It's the data store of production. But I have a development data store too, on the same data base. You could read :

Key <Table\TEMP_xx(DS_xx.DBO)> for the object <TEMP_xx(DS_xx.DBO)> is a duplicate of the object <TEMP_xx(DS_xx.DBO)>.

Thanks

vnovozhilov
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Odile,

Could you please provide a screenshot of your Data Flow.

Thank you,

Viacheslav.

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok , was considering you were trying to create two objects with the same name in the same database and potetntially also using different Sys Configs when running the job.

Which error message is the real error message (cut and pasted)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are both your data stores (DS_Vxx.DBO & DS_xx.DBO) pointing to the same database location ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What's the exact version of  DS?

Do you get this  issue only with  "temporary source table" on any Data Flow? what happens if you import this table?

It sounds like there is some corruption in the reporistory.

regards

Nawfal